The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

Bilaal687_

Everythign helps! Just some more than others.

At the moment I do
15/20 minute rowing, 15 minute stepper (this thing is an absolute killer), 15 minute cycle

I use it sort of as my cool down but it still burns calories and its still excercise, I wouldnt do it as my full cardio workout but it does form part of it.

This is my non-running day schedule...
Waiting to see what bicycle I invest in preferably hate doing cardio at the gym.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Waiting to see what bicycle I invest in preferably hate doing cardio at the gym.
Ah.

Now I keep things simple, as much as I would love to cycle due to my obsesive personality I would spend WAY to much.

So I run. I have a good pair of Brookes running shoes. They cost R2.5K but they are the best I have ever used.

and I go to gym to work out the muscles that supplement the run.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Ah.

Now I keep things simple, as much as I would love to cycle due to my obsesive personality I would spend WAY to much.

So I run. I have a good pair of Brookes running shoes. They cost R2.5K but they are the best I have ever used.

Yup got me some special Brooks as well. Super comfortable and supportive of my overpronation

Bilaal687_

Ah.

I'm a little confused with a few machines in the gym so I'm going to watch some YouTube

I run with under Armour shoes not the best but it does the work.

Trying to get in to a routine
Monday - [Gym] Arms
Tuesday-Jogging
Wednesday -[Gym] back
Thursday-Cycling
Friday-[Gym] Triceps And Abs And Chest.
Saturday - Generally Chill [MAYBE a cycle]
Sunday Rest Day.

I'm still a fat guy so I got to put in that extra effort

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
No, the route went down Sloane and towards Rivonia, cut across to Bryanston Drive and then around the Campus to finish. Unfortunately I forgot to swap my Fitbit for my Tomtom otherwise I could post the map.
All good, No need for the map, I was just curious. I suppose keeping it within the campus would be too small for the amount of runners. Myrun is 4 laps around the campus to get 5km so I wondered if they did the same.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Good day's yachting yesterday. However I seem to have given myself both golfers elbow and tennis elbow. In the same elbow.

Multitalented apparently.

On the bright side I definitely feel a bit less strained on the boat. The cardio is working.

abudabi

Expert Member
Thought I'd give this app a chance so started today. "Six pack in 30 days". It's got 3 levels so seeing as I've been doing my own core exercises for a bit I started on the hardest.

Man those x man crunches and v crunches are killer!

Snyper564

Executive Member
Thought I'd give this app a chance so started today. "Six pack in 30 days". It's got 3 levels so seeing as I've been doing my own core exercises for a bit I started on the hardest.

Man those x man crunches and v crunches are killer!
Which app?

abudabi

Expert Member
Kom poppie. I want to see a full week's worth of red dots.

Say it with.. March is the month!

/abu gives poppie the evil eye. o_O

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Kom poppie. I want to see a full week's worth of red dots.

Say it with.. March is the month!

/abu gives poppie the evil eye. o_O
Hahahaha that looks more like a stoned eye, but yes.... March is the month!

That said you got 4 workouts in last week which is actually plenty. Rest is important and we all need a break from the discipline sometimes.

Today's a new week. Crack on :)
My breaks are far too regular, and my workouts are teeny in comparison to all of you, but thankyou for the shielding :sneaky: