The 2019 Weight Loss Thread

Sinbad

Honorary Master
No. The band and watch is easily removable.
The band looks like this:
I know.
There's a simple process to get them to ship a replacement to you, because they know those are ****.

Go to their help page on the mysports page, under FAQ select replacements, then select broken strap

Fill in a form, bob's your mother's brother.

Madaboutbullterriers

I'll just be happy to show myself how it's done :p But, yeah, let's do this!
I started IF in September 2017 and managed to lose a total of 30KG I am just upset with myself as I went overseas in August and never quite got back into it when I returned so I gained 6.5KG but I started back again yesterday and did 21hrs so I'm hopeful it will come off quickly. IF is the only thing that has worked for me

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
@Madaboutbullterriers Are you already doing IF, or planning on starting? I've never done it myself but thinking of starting with the 16/8 IF. Just no idea how I'd manage ... I'm always starving by 9am (get to the office around 6am).

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
I started IF in September 2017 and managed to lose a total of 30KG I am just upset with myself as I went overseas in August and never quite got back into it when I returned so I gained 6.5KG but I started back again yesterday and did 21hrs so I'm hopeful it will come off quickly. IF is the only thing that has worked for me
Thanks, just answered part of my question! What do you do to curb hunger while fasting?

Madaboutbullterriers

Thanks, just answered part of my question! What do you do to curb hunger while fasting?
Drink black coffee I use sweetener and some salt (tip I found out takes the bitterness away) plus water. Unfortunately you will be hungry for the first couple of days/weeks but you do get used to it. I can only do this at work as soon as I'm home it all falls to pieces so weekends I normally only do 16hrs

handyman007

- Age - 37
- Male
- Height - 1.78
- Method of Weightloss - Better diet, exercise
- Highest Weight Ever - 92.2
- Weight at sign-up - 85.7
- Goal Weight - 75

KingBel

Expert Member
Height: 1.69
Method of Weightloss: No Sugar, reducing carbs, IF
Highest Weight Ever: 96kg
Weight at sign-up: 95kg
Goal Weight : 80 Kg

Was extremely naughty this December... really need to take this more seriously.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
I'm not big on exercise.... Especially in this heat! But my minimum goal I'm striving to achieve each day is 10000 steps. Day 3 of hitting that goal done and dusted

Screenshot_20190109-182447.png

Snyper564

Executive Member
Im wondering I know we can obviously all join strava etc... but can we maybe create another thread to do exercise check ins? will help with the motivation and then come here with weekly updates dont want this thread flooded. Thoughts?

ekske1

Executive Member
@Sugarman

- Male/Female: Male
- Height: 173cm
- Method of Weightlos: Physical exercise and eating plan
- Highest Weight Ever: Not sure
- Weight at sign-up: 95kg
- Goal Weight: 80-85kg