The 2019 Weight Loss Thread

Gamer

Expert Member
Weigh in 105.4kg.
Surprised I dropped a little from last week, spent the week in Tanzania on a business trip with poor choice foods and no exercise.

beans100

Honorary Master
110kg, lost that 3kg very quick :oops:

Tomorrow is my daughters birthday. Wife is baking since Saturday. House smells like a bakery. I'm holding out, though. Just worried about when all the people is here tomorrow. With the drinking and braaing, I'm sure to pick a kg or 2.:cautious:

Scary_Turtle

So had an accident last week, cut my head open (now bald), both knees feel like I'm grinding rocks together, ankle is super messed up and on just about every med under the sun including cortisone.

Tried to do exercise but can only really ride the bike in short burst and my park run went from a 25-27 min to a 47min this weekend (I probably shouldn't have done it).

End result 81kg's with another week or 2 recovery in mind this is gonna be bad.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
So had an accident last week, cut my head open (now bald), both knees feel like I'm grinding rocks together, ankle is super messed up and on just about every med under the sun including cortisone.

Tried to do exercise but can only really ride the bike in short burst and my park run went from a 25-27 min to a 47min this weekend (I probably shouldn't have done it).

End result 81kg's with another week or 2 recovery in mind this is gonna be bad.
I do very little exercise recently on account of living in a camp in the jungle and it's so bloody hot outside. It's all about the food, watch what you eat and it'll keep falling off :)