The 2019 Weight Loss Thread

iamfowl

It’s been a while, trying to keep up with my current diet and life got the best of me but there’s been slow-gress.

86.9kg...4 more to go!

Executive Member
After a holiday break, I'm at 90KG (down 1KG from 2 weeks ago). It was slow loss because of the disrupted holiday diet.

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
81.4kg.. My first weigh in over 80kg in 3 years. Scales say that some of this gain is muscle but some body fat.

Noisybottom

Sorry I didn't weigh myself today, I fear I'd have gained as my in-laws were visiting and I love to eat what they love to cook.

APoc184

Honorary Master
So for months I was on and off the wagon.

Eating right for weeks, exercising, actively thinking about losing that weight. Then for weeks I would just not give a F and eat whatever shows up in front of me, skipping exercise completely and convincing myself it is not that bad.

Well the last 6 weeks I have been super strict and disciplined again. 1 x planned re-feed day which stayed exactly 1 day and not turn into 3 weeks.

Got onto the scale for the first time in months.

95.9kg.

Looking and feeling the best I've done this whole year. Mind you the best in the last 2 years. Abs are finely popping out again.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
IF not working for me. I can't sustain it, can't deal with the hunger and end up eating too much at meal times, and snacking on bad ****.