The Audi R8 Thread

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Meh, it looks more like the e-tron concept than the new TT. It has a passing familial resemblance to the TT.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
yeah the mesh and straight lines on the front bumpers look so similar. Even the steering wheel, both got Audi rings on them :eek: The rear is identicle , just buy a TT and put R8 badge on , money saved

Maverick Jester

The Special One
yeah the mesh and straight lines on the front bumpers look so similar. Even the steering wheel, both got Audi rings on them :eek: The rear is identicle , just buy a TT and put R8 badge on , money saved

That's why you don't design cars for Audi.

It's the small difference that differentiate the models, as well as the big ones.

Sepeng

Expert Member
Hmm, think I prefer the look of the old one. Looked a bit special. Seems to have lost that a bit for me.
Compared to the i8...

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
They're not similar at all, beyond the fact that they're both Audis, meaning they will share some design traits, as all brands do.

Also, that is a TT S, not a TT. Different styling compared to the TT, much more aggressive and sporty. Of course it will be more in line with the ultimate sporty and aggressive car from Audi.

People moaning about the similar interior... That's how the new Audis are. Take the A3 for example, close to the entriest level Audi. Even the A1 is similar.

g7tmn4gl.jpg

1qKtgKSl.jpg

nXXBmjil.jpg