The Cannabis Thread

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Why? I also prefer chips, salami sticks, oreo ice cream peanuts, romany creams, and jelly babies for the munchies!
I buy 2 big bags of bubble chips and one by one I put them in my mouth and suck each one untill its a small little ball. All of that cheesiness is sooooo good, but only when Im high.

The other thing is when eating the peanuts it feels like my teeth are breaking off with each bite but even this does not stop me.

So much fun.

yebocan

Executive Member
Why? I also prefer chips, salami sticks, oreo ice cream peanuts, romany creams, and jelly babies for the munchies!
I would be 600lbs by now due to munchies...once I start, can not stop...hence water and fruit...moderates my calorie thirst.

mister

Executive Member
I would be 600lbs by now due to munchies...once I start, can not stop...hence water and fruit...moderates my calorie thirst.
I was messing with you lol. I also can't control the munchies! Do you know how the munchies work? The "I'm full" signal is changed into "I'm hungry" - no matter how much you eat. I'd love to know why it affects some people more than others.

A group of neurons (nerve cells) called pro-opiomelanocortin (POMC) which normally produce feelings of satiety (no longer feeling hungry after eating) become activated and promote hunger under the influence of THC. As it turns out, cannabis “hijacks” the POMC neurons, resulting in them releasing hunger-stimulating chemicals rather than appetite-suppressing chemicals. This is why despite having just eaten a full meal and being satiated, ordering a pizza suddenly becomes a priority. It is thought that THC from the weed binds to mitochondria inside of cells (the “powerhouse of the cell” that generates energy) and this binding acts to switch the feelings of satiety to feelings of hunger.
Sauce: https://www.lchf-rd.com/2018/10/16/cannabis-effect-on-appetite-blood-sugar-and-insulin-levels/

yebocan

Executive Member
I was messing with you lol. I also can't control the munchies! Do you know how the munchies work? The "I'm full" signal is changed into "I'm hungry" - no matter how much you eat. I'd love to know why it affects some people more than others.

Sauce: https://www.lchf-rd.com/2018/10/16/cannabis-effect-on-appetite-blood-sugar-and-insulin-levels/

Only certain stains does it to me..when I feel the munchies...sparkling water and fruit is my go to...else, vriet ek heel tyd

SteffyyV

Has anyone had trichomas top shelf or entry level stuff? Would like to know if it’s worth it

theratman

Executive Member
Anyone tried 420M's Durban Poison?
Yes I still have some left too, it's ok, nothing like the stuff I had in KZN though. It's worth a try imo.

Going onto the posts about HG, I've only had from 3 places and it's what I often order from 420m.

I've played around with most of their mid-high range stuff, and the best bang for buck is the greenhouse range. Well, for me at least.

They've recently added a hydro cheese which is the pricest on their site. I ordered some to try but I definitely need a tea break for it.

theratman

Executive Member
Speaking of juice, what's the shelf life on vape juice, found some midnight shadow / shadow juice (can't remember the name but it's been mentioned) and I have no use for it as it never worked for me. It's around a year old.