The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
Anyone tried 420M's Durban Poison?
Yes I still have some left too, it's ok, nothing like the stuff I had in KZN though. It's worth a try imo.

Going onto the posts about HG, I've only had from 3 places and it's what I often order from 420m.

I've played around with most of their mid-high range stuff, and the best bang for buck is the greenhouse range. Well, for me at least.

They've recently added a hydro cheese which is the pricest on their site. I ordered some to try but I definitely need a tea break for it.

theratman

Executive Member
Speaking of juice, what's the shelf life on vape juice, found some midnight shadow / shadow juice (can't remember the name but it's been mentioned) and I have no use for it as it never worked for me. It's around a year old.

BlackyChan

Hey guys, anyone know where I can buy high quality organic cannabis oil and tinctures for alternative medicinal purposes?

semaphore

Honorary Master
Yeah I wouldn't put much faith in those guys, that strongest strain barely tops the meters, its like 20% at the most with ideal growing conditions. 710 is hardly "rare".

Wil69

Anyone ever used or has either the Pax3 or the DaVinci IQ?? Been wanting to get a vape but can't decide. First I thought maybe the dynavap m or even the omnivape. But the whole butane lighter is sort of a deal breaker for my situation. Wanna be a bit more descreet although the dynavap range seems to be the best bang for your buck..

mister

Executive Member
Anyone ever used or has either the Pax3 or the DaVinci IQ?? Been wanting to get a vape but can't decide. First I thought maybe the dynavap m or even the omnivape. But the whole butane lighter is sort of a deal breaker for my situation. Wanna be a bit more descreet although the dynavap range seems to be the best bang for your buck..
I'm a new Dynavap M user and I'm loving it! I like the ritual of using the butane torch... charging things is a bitch, and the effort of using a lighter makes you think twice about whether you actually need another hit or not.

I'm really surprised how high 0.1 grams gets you, and I like that you can use the AVB (already vaped bud) to make edibles. AVB dosn't taste bad either! (if you don't scorch it).

Wish I had got a more expensive titanium model with a spinning mouthpiece though... will probably upgrade eventually.

silentc

Out of curiosity - is it possible and practical to use a candle or regular lighter with the Dynavap m?

Kargo

https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/pax-3-vs-davinci-iq-vaporizer-comparison/

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/davinci-iq-vs-pax-3