The Cannabis Thread

j0hn

I'm looking for a small bong similar to this one: https://thehighco.co.za/product/mini-travel-bong/
Preferably a clear glass version of it - and maybe a little bigger, it might be too small...

Mainly to use with my VapCap M, but might use it for combustion as well.
So far I haven't found much online via google, well, I did find some very nice R2000+ high end bongs, but that is out of my price range ;)

Any recommendations would be appreciated! I love my VapCap, but not so much the coughing afterwards ;)

NotARealDev

Any recommendations would be appreciated! I love my VapCap, but not so much the coughing afterwards ;)
It’s probably far too big, and strikes out on the portability but the Potjie from https://bongalong.co.za/shop/ is really great. It’s only R650. Also, supporting Smokie Jo and his business is awesome - local products and they do a lot for pro-legalization. You can leave the potjie in the freezer for an extra smooth experience - not that I’ve tried it personally

mister

Executive Member
Mainly to use with my VapCap M, but might use it for combustion as well.
The M requires glass with a 10mm female joint, or if you have the black plastic "fat mouthpiece" then you can use glass with a 14mm female joint.

The_David

Only couriers from my experience, there's a dsv locker 500m away from me which would be extremely convenient if they did use that method.
Yeah me to. Dont really want to get this delivered to work. Despite the legal status most work places still frown upon it.

Also its illegal to buy... so there's that.

yebocan

Executive Member
Hahahahaha nice.

I had some skunk last night and then proceeded to eat 1kg of chips, salami sticks, oreo ice cream, peanuts, romany creams and jelly babies.

My stomach and mouth is extremely unhappy with me today
Hahaha....always have plenty of water and fruit...for munchies time...-