The Cannabis Thread

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Hi, has anyone tried the Strong Canna Cookies from Cannasutra?
I am very impressed with their service and delivery, ordered last night 9pm and when I got home it was here
What amount should you eat? They say it’s only for high tolerance people.....
I am a daily smoker.
Also bought their Vape oil will test and give feedback.
I'd say start with a quarter and check after 45min how you feel and decide if you want take more. Nobody wants to have a situation where you are completely out of it and have a very unpleasant experience.

You can always take more...

lelanie1

I'd say start with a quarter and check after 45min how you feel and decide if you want take more. Nobody wants to have a situation where you are completely out of it and have a very unpleasant experience.

You can always take more...
Oops already ate 1 cookie, also kicked in quickly as I only had fruit for lunch.
In Afrikaans this would be HKGK ‍♀

blah99

Oops already ate 1 cookie, also kicked in quickly as I only had fruit for lunch.
In Afrikaans this would be HKGK ‍
Lol. Yeah those are strong! Knocked me off my feet. I rather stick with the normal strength cookies.

j0hn

I'm looking for a small bong similar to this one: https://thehighco.co.za/product/mini-travel-bong/
Preferably a clear glass version of it - and maybe a little bigger, it might be too small...

Mainly to use with my VapCap M, but might use it for combustion as well.
So far I haven't found much online via google, well, I did find some very nice R2000+ high end bongs, but that is out of my price range ;)

Any recommendations would be appreciated! I love my VapCap, but not so much the coughing afterwards ;)

NotARealDev

Any recommendations would be appreciated! I love my VapCap, but not so much the coughing afterwards ;)
It’s probably far too big, and strikes out on the portability but the Potjie from https://bongalong.co.za/shop/ is really great. It’s only R650. Also, supporting Smokie Jo and his business is awesome - local products and they do a lot for pro-legalization. You can leave the potjie in the freezer for an extra smooth experience - not that I’ve tried it personally

mister

Executive Member
Mainly to use with my VapCap M, but might use it for combustion as well.
The M requires glass with a 10mm female joint, or if you have the black plastic "fat mouthpiece" then you can use glass with a 14mm female joint.