The Cannabis Thread

simm_card

Expert Member
What do you guys think of the Dynavap M? I'm looking at getting a Vaporiser and that one keeps up quite a lot and is a fair bit cheaper than some of these other ones.
I’ve been looking into getting a vape, first started looking at the electric ones but decided on getting a butane vape such as the Dynavap M. From what I’ve read and also from experience the Dynavap M is a really good entry level first time vape purchase. Simple to use and reasonable cloud. Taste also pretty reasonable and easy to clean with a zip lock bag and some isopropyl alcohol.

View attachment 597660
You Sirs, are gentlemen, scholars and deserve all the happy puffs of cloud out there.

I got the Dynavap M from the link and am thoroughly baked by this Skunk as a tester. That reminds me never vape Skunk again, taste like dirt.o_O

Vape Store gave excellent service and constant feedback on order status.

I bid you farewell.

simm_card

Expert Member
*420 Monkeys: Method of payment*

FNB - Ewallet
STD Bank - Instant Money
Nedbank - Mobimoney
Absa - Cashsend
Spar - Instant Money
Checker - Money Send

Create a banking voucher/ATM pin using your own number, not our number, meaning you send the voucher/pin to your own number.
Once complete you can forward the SMS with the pin to us via WhatsApp.
Once we have the payment we will package and send your product using a door to door courier service.

*Delivery Method*

It can take anything from 1-4 business days to arrive depending on your location as we use road frieght courier company's for safety of us and our clients. Please contact our logistics department via WhatsApp on 0605719947 if you have not recieved your tracking number within 1-2 days of order.
420M added more payment methods. They used Courier Guy and they delivered it in 3 days from order.

Time Freight was usually 5 days and they couldn't find me a few times.

theratman

Executive Member
420M added more payment methods. They used Courier Guy and they delivered it in 3 days from order.

Time Freight was usually 5 days and they couldn't find me a few times.
Courier Guy is alright, way better than Time Freight. Might give them a go again.

Wil69

Whats the problem?

6 puffs to get goofed
200 / 6 = 32 sessions
R1000 / 32 = R32 to get stoned.

Does not seem expensive to me... Just waiting for feedback from the first guinea pig.
I see there is a guy ( which also posted on this group) that does reviews of different strands/ edibles and such of insta. He got one of these vape pens from honey.vape, seems to be the same vape as what 420M are advertising. Refills come in a couple of different flavors. They seemed to have enjoyed it.. But I'm still not sold on it... Yet... Think I'll get a dry herb vape and give that a go.....

mister

Executive Member
I see there is a guy ( which also posted on this group) that does reviews of different strands/ edibles and such of insta. He got one of these vape pens from honey.vape, seems to be the same vape as what 420M are advertising. Refills come in a couple of different flavors. They seemed to have enjoyed it.. But I'm still not sold on it... Yet... Think I'll get a dry herb vape and give that a go.....
Do you have a link to the review? I also think a dry herb vape is a better option because then you have strain variety

blah99

Have anyone of you had a parcel seized by customs before? I ordered some products online and it was sent via Postnet to Postnet who uses Aramex. So today I saw the parcel has been seized. What does this mean?

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Have anyone of you had a parcel seized by customs before? I ordered some products online and it was sent via Postnet to Postnet who uses Aramex. So today I saw the parcel has been seized. What does this mean?
Which supplier did you order from? Local?

mister

Executive Member
Yes Cannasutra as they offer Postnet to Postnet option. I notified them and they will send me a new parcel via courier.
eish.... Elixir did warn about using Aramex (used by Postnet) because they have been seizing packages

Stride Mother

It also happened to me today.

Postnet still hasn't let me know what's going on yet.

I'm also getting another parcel via courier.