The Cannabis Thread

Corrosion

Anybody sampled any of Trichoma's top shelf lately?
Yesterday I ordered and received some pre-rolls from Trichoma. (According to Sunday menu they contain top shelf mix).
20190107_190747.jpg

Some really good tasting bud and definitely potent. I'm not used to much indoor, so my tolerance may be lower than some though.

Just stating this cause personally I found elixirextracts trainwreck to be great, I got some good bud. Saw a few disagreements on this thread though. Not sure what the issue was there :unsure:

So apparently tomorrow's Trichoma menu will have a wider variety as they were re-stocking.

airborne

Executive Member
I don't think so. With Microdosing you don't feel the actual "side"effects of the said substance, with FECO You will have to use like a pin head amount, and even a pin head amount the "non user" will most probably still feel. This stuff is really potent.

That was exactly the reason I started with it (for sleep problems so didn't matter if I felt it or not). Problem is and I think this is a problem with most edibles is that it can be hard to gauge dosages correctly and it takes time to kick in and when it does its far to late to do anything about it if you've over done it. If I over do it with the oil, you wake up feeling really heavy and slow.

I've had 1ml for about 4 months now and still no were near finishing it so it lasts but I only use about a 3rd of a grain of rice and just put it on a vitamin to swallow quickly as it tastes god awful.
Is that the same stuff that's would be prescribed for cancer?

It's a full spectrum product, has Thc and cbd, has the psycho active Thc component and hence too much will essentially give you the same "high" as if you had smoked bud?

Is the high quite heavy by default or is it just heavy sometimes because its very easy to get the dosage wrong and use a bit too much?

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Is that the same stuff that's would be prescribed for cancer?

It's a full spectrum product, has Thc and cbd, has the psycho active Thc component and hence too much will essentially give you the same "high" as if you had smoked bud?

Is the high quite heavy by default or is it just heavy sometimes because its very easy to get the dosage wrong and use a bit too much?
I have some oil that was left over from my step-dad who had cancer. Does not make you high, although the first time I tried some I accidently overdosed (do not lick the plastic it was wrapped in where it dribbled a bit!) It was highly unpleasant, extremely 'out of it' for hours, incredible vertigo / motion sickness. even the slightest movement of my head resulted in uncontrollable vomiting. Good news - it does wear off eventually.

It is absolutely marvellous for pain relief. aches and pains you don't even know you have just vanish. Gives you a wonderful deep restful night's sleep and the pain relief carries over throughout the day. My joints have never felt better, and honestly they aren't that sore to begin with. I would categorise myself as having a few aches and pains from various injuries, but with the oil all the other sore bits I wasn't even noticing were gone too and it just feels wonderful.

I would highly recommend it for anyone in need of sleep and/or pain relief. It does make you a bit hungry if you take a slightly higher dose (being accurate is somewhat impossible).

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
I have some oil that was left over from my step-dad who had cancer. Does not make you high, although the first time I tried some I accidently overdosed (do not lick the plastic it was wrapped in where it dribbled a bit!) It was highly unpleasant, extremely 'out of it' for hours, incredible vertigo / motion sickness. even the slightest movement of my head resulted in uncontrollable vomiting. Good news - it does wear off eventually.
How....lol
I suspect you are talking about the oil that you get in those tincture's ?, The ones in the syringe does not drip, its really thick.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
How....lol
I suspect you are talking about the oil that you get in those tincture's ?, The ones in the syringe does not drip, its really thick.
It is one in a syringe, yes it is really thick, but when it gets warm (like in the post) and perhaps bumped about a bit, it did dribble out into the wrapper, which I innocently and stupidly licked. (just to taste it before actually taking some).

Looney

Expert Member
Its the same stuff for Cancer patients yes.

It does not give you the same high as bud, But yes it does get you high. The type of high I will describe as heavier and much deeper. It more accurate to compare the high with edibles than smoking, just stronger.

To answer your last question, If you take a really small amount you wont get noticeably stoned, but you will still feel it lightly.
I think people the reason people get so unbelievably stoned on this stuff is because like myself, its very easy to underestimate, I mean what can a rice grain size amount of sticky oil really do, so you take more......:sick:
I just purchased CBD oil that can be used in a vape from Herbalist. It comes in a syringe. Apparently it does contain a small amount of THC. I haven’t yet tried it but was wondering if anyone knows if this will give a light high?

Pho3nix

The Legend
Anyone know where I can get oil in JHB for pain.. usual meds and strain aren’t working :(

The_David

There is also a CBD stall outside the Lego store in Sandton City. You going to pay sandton city prices though.

Hatefulsandwich

I find the difference in people's experience with Elixir products strange. I was happy with the bud considering my tolerance levels - I mean it wasn't exactly mindblowing or anything, but I haven't been mindblown by any of the cookies that most people been raving about either. Oh, well.

Chances are I'll stick with visiting my local guys now that I'm back in CT anyway.

simm_card

Expert Member
I find the difference in people's experience with Elixir products strange. I was happy with the bud considering my tolerance levels - I mean it wasn't exactly mindblowing or anything, but I haven't been mindblown by any of the cookies that most people been raving about either. Oh, well.

Chances are I'll stick with visiting my local guys now that I'm back in CT anyway.
These local guys you say? For research purposes can you put me in contact with them. :)