The Cannabis Thread

mister

Executive Member
Those people in the arrest were also dealing tik according to some stories.

Dryden

For those that used Trichoma... Looking at using them for the first time but I'm not at home during the day and there's no one to take delivery. Is it too risky to have them drop my parcel at work? How did you arrange your deliveries? I see there's same day delivery if you order before 10AM and I'm looking at getting some stock before the weekend.
Any experiences?

silentc

For those that used Trichoma... Looking at using them for the first time but I'm not at home during the day and there's no one to take delivery. Is it too risky to have them drop my parcel at work? How did you arrange your deliveries? I see there's same day delivery if you order before 10AM and I'm looking at getting some stock before the weekend.
Any experiences?
My cubicle buddy and I have had Trichoma delivered to the office a few times. Delivery comes in a courier bag, so it's discreet, Nothing on the outside to indicate the contents. The inside is wrapped and packaged in multiple layers to avoid escape of giveaway scents.
All in all, very discreet and professional.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
Just as a matter of interest, since the constitutional court judgement have any of you had any encounters with the police where they found small amounts of weed in your possession and they were cool with it, i.e. you weren't harassed or bothered in any way and were allowed to carry on with your day?

Sirus_the_virus

Just as a matter of interest, since the constitutional court judgement have any of you had any encounters with the police where they found small amounts of weed in your possession and they were cool with it, i.e. you weren't harassed or bothered in any way and were allowed to carry on with your day?
Or been on a flight and nobody bothered you

Jhercules

I flew from Jhb to Cpt with just under 10 grams in my bag in November. Agents at the gate saw it and just smiled at me.

Friend was recently stopped at roadblock with less than a gram on him and the cops wanted to arrest him stating they don't give a **** about legality or new laws and will blow up his whole life.

Ymmv. Guessing it's gonna entirely depend on the degree of a$hole your dealing with and wether they hungry for KFC.

semaphore

Honorary Master
I flew from Jhb to Cpt with just under 10 grams in my bag in November. Agents at the gate saw it and just smiled at me.

Friend was recently stopped at roadblock with less than a gram on him and the cops wanted to arrest him stating they don't give a **** about legality or new laws and will blow up his whole life.

Ymmv. Guessing it's gonna entirely depend on the degree of a$hole your dealing with and wether they hungry for KFC.
Get them on record stating that and nail them.

NotARealDev

So I got a little burned this week with a new prospective supplier I discovered operating in the north of Johannesburg. Against my better judgment I was persuaded to give him a 50% deposit upfront. He claimed this security was because of prior attempts by new customers to shake him down and was only for the initial purchase :unsure:

Anyway, long story short, after sending a cash voucher and then being stood up for my delivery, the guy has done a runner with my cash - despite promising to come and meet me, and promising to refund me with a cash voucher, my deposit has disappeared.

I won't say where I met the guy, but when I first met him he told me he and his brother have a "registered business" doing this and that they are very "professional" :X3:. He spoke a big game, sent me a menu of "goods" via WhatsApp (and not just plant based items either- which, if I am honest, gave me a bit of a bad vibe).

Now I know someone is going to call me a rookie for putting cash up front, and I am certainly pissed at losing the cash, but while I took a punt on a new relationship, and landed up getting burnt, the last three punts I have previously taken in a similar manner have brought in three solid relationships with new suppliers.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little butt-hurt today, and I'm mentally sitting and licking my wounds and pining for my R700, which I think we all know is unlikely ever to return to me, and I am doing a little googling and I land up on this thread on myBB, and what's that? People are ordering from PDF menus via bots on telegram, and there's social media feeds with reviews,... WTF MAN!?!?!

Why am I out there trying to score an honest section, when it's the 21st century and I can get it from a bot instead?
I will be placing my order for delivery on Monday :whistling:

tldr: never ever front the cash, and always check myBB before doing anything dodgy :p

lelanie1

Hi, has anyone tried the Strong Canna Cookies from Cannasutra?
I am very impressed with their service and delivery, ordered last night 9pm and when I got home it was here
What amount should you eat? They say it’s only for high tolerance people.....
I am a daily smoker.
Also bought their Vape oil will test and give feedback.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Hi, has anyone tried the Strong Canna Cookies from Cannasutra?
I am very impressed with their service and delivery, ordered last night 9pm and when I got home it was here
What amount should you eat? They say it’s only for high tolerance people.....
I am a daily smoker.
Also bought their Vape oil will test and give feedback.
I'd say start with a quarter and check after 45min how you feel and decide if you want take more. Nobody wants to have a situation where you are completely out of it and have a very unpleasant experience.

You can always take more...

lelanie1

I'd say start with a quarter and check after 45min how you feel and decide if you want take more. Nobody wants to have a situation where you are completely out of it and have a very unpleasant experience.

You can always take more...
Oops already ate 1 cookie, also kicked in quickly as I only had fruit for lunch.
In Afrikaans this would be HKGK ‍♀

blah99

Oops already ate 1 cookie, also kicked in quickly as I only had fruit for lunch.
In Afrikaans this would be HKGK ‍
Lol. Yeah those are strong! Knocked me off my feet. I rather stick with the normal strength cookies.