The Cannabis Thread

j0hn

I think its my draw technique. Having never vaped before only smoked cigarettes( quit about 3 years ago) So Im not sure if your supposed to pull hard or not, or like a cigarette MTL, or suck it like you would a pipe or something DTL. I often get vapor but, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong..
Even if you pack it quite loose, the air gap between the cap and the tip is quite restrictive when you close the air hole (carb). I've heard people suck it really hard, but in my experience, you don't need to. Sucking hard has no noticeable effect or more airflow. A slight sucking pressure is all that's needed to have the air flow through, heat up and create vapour.

You can partially open the carb, or "feather" it to cool down further - I usually don't open until the end, or as soon as I feel my throat tickle. When you open the carb, it clears the condensor tube of vapour, but vapour through the tip is greatly reduced.
As for MTL/DTL, whatever suites your style - I find MTL easier with the restricted airflow, but you can definitely do DTL with the carb more open I guess.

One thing that helped me, was to attach clear tubing to the mouth piece (some suitable sized clear silicone tubing works fine) so I can see the smoke coming through. You can then easily see the effect of the pull and get an idea of when there is no more vapour to inhale.

One session of 4-5 drags with ~0.1g herb is usually enough for me. With quality bud you should not have to struggle unless your tolerance is very high.

Oh, and also check the tightness of the cap on the tip - sometimes it deforms a little which might also affect airflow. There are some good vids that show you how to do this.

j0hn

Did you find any glass j0hn?
No, I'm saving up for a nice piece - for now a diy coke bottle bong does the trick :)

As for grind, I haven't experimented much with it - I only try not too pack it too tight. It mainly affects the evenness of the AVB I find, which probably doesn't matter either. I think the Dynavaps are more tollerant of grind because you can't fit a whole lot in there like with other vapes.

silentc

JHB peeps, what's the delivery time like with 420m?
Ordered Monday, delivery in PTA on Wednesday morning.

Communication is not ideal, would have been nice to receive some confirmations (confirmation of payment receipt, confirmation of dispatch, etc)

But at the end of the day, they have my money, and I got some sweet sweet product. Believe it or not, this 5g is probably going to last 2 of us about 1.5 / 2 months, if not longer.

silentc

Lucky, 5g would get me from Friday to Wednesday. :'(
For what it's worth, I do see a curve in consumption, but I'm starting from a 0.00000001 tolerance, so just thinking about it got me a bit woozy. Just bought a baby bong and I see more screen than herb. But as the days progress a little bit more gets added, so in 8 months time, you are more than welcome to shove my previous obnoxious statement in my face :ROFL:

Chemogen

For what it's worth, I do see a curve in consumption, but I'm starting from a 0.00000001 tolerance, so just thinking about it got me a bit woozy. Just bought a baby bong and I see more screen than herb. But as the days progress a little bit more gets added, so in 8 months time, you are more than welcome to shove my previous obnoxious statement in my face :ROFL:
You're doing it right!

Shalenp

Just wanted to relate the ease with buying from 420monkey and Canasutra.
Both suppliers delivered super fast.
From 420monkey, first tried the peanut brittle and lollipops (separately) my wife got decently high. Me, not so much.
From Canasutra, the Indica cookies. My wife got absolutely blasted on half a cookie, lol.(lightweight).
Got into this crazy cycle of emotional up, disorientation then laughing.
Each cycle lasted about 10 minutes and repeated for 2 hours.

I did half the same day, not much of an effect. Did a full cookie the next day and still not much happening.
Should i try two cookies or try empty stomach? (Still have 6 cookies left)
Thanks forum.

blah99

From 420monkey, first tried the peanut brittle and lollipops (separately) my wife got decently high. Me, not so much.
From Canasutra, the Indica cookies. My wife got absolutely blasted on half a cookie, lol.(lightweight).

I did half the same day, not much of an effect. Did a full cookie the next day and still not much happening.
Thanks forum.
Were the cookies from Cannasutra the normal strengh or strong version? I normally just increase by 1/2 cookie until I get the sweet spot.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

Thanks forum.
Fokkot I eat half a bobby biscuit and Im stoned for 5 hours non stop

theratman

Executive Member
Fokkot I eat half a bobby biscuit and Im stoned for 5 hours non stop
Lucky bliksem, I've given up on edibles for the time being. Have had major stomach issues and have been missing my cookies. Although it takes me 2 to get to a decent level.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Lucky bliksem, I've given up on edibles for the time being. Have had major stomach issues and have been missing my cookies. Although it takes me 2 to get to a decent level.
I only smoke once on Friday evening and may be on Saturday once. I smoke 1 small pipe / bong at a time and Im stoned from 2000 untill after 0000.

theratman

Executive Member
I only smoke once on Friday evening and may be on Saturday once. I smoke 1 small pipe / bong at a time and Im stoned from 2000 untill after 0000.
Geeeeez. Colour me jealous! I'll have in the evening if I have no plans on the weekend, and the odd time during the week. But my tolerance is pretty high but I'm very efficient bud wise. 4 hours from a small bong is crazy, I get maybe 1 to 1.5 hours.

smkungfu

Thanks forum.
I prefer the sativa cookies. The indica(strong) just gets me couch lock and tired. One full sativa is the sweet spot for me.

schuits

Expert Member
My neighbor gave me something called 'hydro super cheese', I don't even smoke weed.
I'm very hesitant to try it. How do I even smoke it? In a rizla with some tobacco? I have a small water bong thing too.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
My neighbor gave me something called 'hydro super cheese', I don't even smoke weed.
I'm very hesitant to try it. How do I even smoke it? In a rizla with some tobacco? I have a small water bong thing too.
Throw water in bong, but not too much, throw weed in bowl, light weed en suck straight into lungs. Enjoy

silentc

Does anybody know someone that knows someone that knows what's up with Trichoma? Last week the bot was saying it will be back online 'on monday' which technically is correct because it didn't specify _which_ monday.