The Cannabis Thread

semaphore

Honorary Master
Yeah I wouldn't put much faith in those guys, that strongest strain barely tops the meters, its like 20% at the most with ideal growing conditions. 710 is hardly "rare".

Wil69

Anyone ever used or has either the Pax3 or the DaVinci IQ?? Been wanting to get a vape but can't decide. First I thought maybe the dynavap m or even the omnivape. But the whole butane lighter is sort of a deal breaker for my situation. Wanna be a bit more descreet although the dynavap range seems to be the best bang for your buck..

mister

Executive Member
Anyone ever used or has either the Pax3 or the DaVinci IQ?? Been wanting to get a vape but can't decide. First I thought maybe the dynavap m or even the omnivape. But the whole butane lighter is sort of a deal breaker for my situation. Wanna be a bit more descreet although the dynavap range seems to be the best bang for your buck..
I'm a new Dynavap M user and I'm loving it! I like the ritual of using the butane torch... charging things is a bitch, and the effort of using a lighter makes you think twice about whether you actually need another hit or not.

I'm really surprised how high 0.1 grams gets you, and I like that you can use the AVB (already vaped bud) to make edibles. AVB dosn't taste bad either! (if you don't scorch it).

Wish I had got a more expensive titanium model with a spinning mouthpiece though... will probably upgrade eventually.

https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/pax-3-vs-davinci-iq-vaporizer-comparison/

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/davinci-iq-vs-pax-3

Blocks01

Does anyone else notice the blunt from 420 monkeys doesn't taste natural or like any other IV ordered? They have a great customer service just the blunts taste is off putting

Chemogen

Try the Flowermate Aura.

Wil69

Try the Flowermate Aura.
I just pulled the trigger on the Dynavap M from Vape Store. Bit of a mix up with the order \ payment , but the owner, Grant, mailed me immediately, and we resolved it in a matter of moments. Apparently will get despatched today, to hopefully be with me tomorrow, as I did select the most expensive shipping option..