The Cannabis Thread

SarelSeemonster

Attachments

silentc

Attached, from https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/police-directive/

"The National Commissioner of the South African Police Force, General KJ Sitole, issued a directive to the entire force with regards the Constitutional Court judgement in September 2018. The directive is not dated but it appeared on our feeds mid January 2019. We asked our legal team’s opinion and their reaction was “No surprises there!”
The last page is dated 2019-01-22, doesn't necessarily make it legitimate, but it is an interesting read. Fingers crossed it is legit.

Thanks @SarelSeemonster

HigherMeezo

I ordered 4 different strains from 420M today.
  • Laughing Buddha
  • Trainwreck
  • Durban Poison
  • Sour Diesel
Will report back when I got my hands on the flowers.
Same here. I ordered the indoor and greenhouse. Will also let everyone know once I received it. I got my package from Elixir today, the buds all look the same however the quality is not bad. I bonged the champagne kush and was buzzed solid for about 2 hours. Very cerebral high not much of a body buzz.

underdose

I was looking for the address the other day so thought I'd share for the Durban peeps

Bohemian Beach Bumz Alternative Lifestyle (Durban)

6 Station Drive, The Warehouse, Shop 8
Contact - 081 584 3490 or 083 382 6783

Opening hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 4.00pm
Friday - 9am - 3.00pm
Saturday - 9am - 1pm
Sunday - 9am - 1pm

Email:- durban@thebobbygreenhashfoundation.com

View attachment 613866
Me & my wife has seen their stall at the Inchanga market last Saturday. Tried a few creams, had a small talk but I'm too shy and too foreigner to ask them if they sell anything that I can smoke :) Seems like they have a pretty lovely family business there.

Wil69

Even if you pack it quite loose, the air gap between the cap and the tip is quite restrictive when you close the air hole (carb). I've heard people suck it really hard, but in my experience, you don't need to. Sucking hard has no noticeable effect or more airflow. A slight sucking pressure is all that's needed to have the air flow through, heat up and create vapour.

You can partially open the carb, or "feather" it to cool down further - I usually don't open until the end, or as soon as I feel my throat tickle. When you open the carb, it clears the condensor tube of vapour, but vapour through the tip is greatly reduced.
As for MTL/DTL, whatever suites your style - I find MTL easier with the restricted airflow, but you can definitely do DTL with the carb more open I guess.

One thing that helped me, was to attach clear tubing to the mouth piece (some suitable sized clear silicone tubing works fine) so I can see the smoke coming through. You can then easily see the effect of the pull and get an idea of when there is no more vapour to inhale.

One session of 4-5 drags with ~0.1g herb is usually enough for me. With quality bud you should not have to struggle unless your tolerance is very high.

Oh, and also check the tightness of the cap on the tip - sometimes it deforms a little which might also affect airflow. There are some good vids that show you how to do this.
Thanks, that's exactly the sort of answer I was needing, I have changed my method like you've said. Slow suck\draw with the carb closed and then feathering it as i go. It has definitely improved the vapor production and effects.. Got some of elixer's sour diesel, trainwreck and underdawg. It's so so, but at least a bit cheaper to get my method on the Dynavap down. Regarding the clear pipe on the mouthpiece, that's rather clever. That's probably why the photos ive seen of the original dynavap type vapes had clear bodies\mouthpieces..

But I still think I will be getting a non butane vape soon. I don't smoke in my house, so standing outside with the wind we have here, trying to heat the cap, and listen for that click, is next to impossible.. So just for that reason a vape like the pax or something similar will work better for me..

Prawnapple

My neighbor gave me something called 'hydro super cheese', I don't even smoke weed.
I'm very hesitant to try it. How do I even smoke it? In a rizla with some tobacco? I have a small water bong thing too.
You lucky bastard. I wish my neighbour would just randomly give me some hydro

theratman

Executive Member
My neighbor gave me something called 'hydro super cheese', I don't even smoke weed.
I'm very hesitant to try it. How do I even smoke it? In a rizla with some tobacco? I have a small water bong thing too.
That sounds pretty strong, get a pipe or pop a LITTLE in a cigarette. Be careful for your first try, start with a small puff or 2.

Prawnapple

Apparently he was as high as f*** at the time...lol. So maybe he regrets it now.

Or he's waiting for me to share when my plant has flowered fully.
Have you smoked some of it yet? I guarantee you it will be awesome. Hydro isn't cheap and not that easy to come by. Put some water in a bong, just cover the bottom of the pipe leading into the bong and bobs your uncle. Light, drag and exhale. If there's a clutch and you don't know how to use it, there's some awesome youtube vids showing you the way. Just youtube, "how to smoke with a bong"

schuits

Expert Member
Have you smoked some of it yet? I guarantee you it will be awesome. Hydro isn't cheap and not that easy to come by. Put some water in a bong, just cover the bottom of the pipe leading into the bong and bobs your uncle. Light, drag and exhale. If there's a clutch and you don't know how to use it, there's some awesome youtube vids showing you the way. Just youtube, "how to smoke with a bong"
Nah not yet. Was waiting for the weekend.

Batista

Executive Member
Apparently he was as high as f*** at the time...lol. So maybe he regrets it now.

Or he's waiting for me to share when my plant has flowered fully.
Or you can carve a bong out an apple for a quick hit and a small snack afterwards :D

jadiwolv

Looking for a friendly fellow to DM me some contact info of someone that can sort me out tonight. Milnerton/Burgundy Estate area. Missus is gone for the weekend and I havnt smoked in years so this is the perfect opportunity.

Love the thread guys. Peace

Batista

Executive Member
I dont think commercial growers would be using cfls and led bulbs.I would like to know the amount too, but the arrest is legit based solely on the shrooms they found,which is also bullshit.

Pho3nix

The Legend
420 Order arrived.
Ordered on Tuesday. Got to PTA now.
Communication is kinda kak
Decent buds though

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Smoked the Sour Diesel last night. Wife was very paranoid, I struggled to get up from the couch.

I think it was a bit much for us. I woke up, and still have, a massive headache.