The Cannabis Thread

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Hehe.

'Crazy' level of interest in dagga growing kits, especially from those in their 50s and 60s - Cape Town nursery

A Cape Town nursery says it has received "crazy" levels of interest since launching the first dagga growing kit on the local market.

The enOrmus Bud starter kits for novice cannabis growers hit the shelves at Starke Ayres Garden Centre last week and are produced by local company TransfOrmus.

Richard Morris, garden centre manager at Starke Ayres in Rosebank, described the response as "absolutely phenomenal".

"I mean, 25 000 hits literally within two days - we were off the charts. We had three people engaging with customers telephonically - it’s been absolutely crazy," he told News24.

Morris added that the kits made cultivating cannabis much more accessible.

"The kit is really a brainwave and a pioneering product in allowing people who are non-gardeners – who couldn’t grow a rose at home – to actually buy everything they need in a single item and actually growing it successfully up to a vegetative stage."

Furthermore, the nursery has found people are openly seeking advice, since the topic is no longer taboo.

"It's now not this hidden underground network all the time – and that's generally the feedback we're getting. It's been empowering and uplifting – I mean most of our client base that are visiting or calling us is the 50-60 category, which is hilarious," he added.

The kit includes starter soil in small pots for the germination process. The biodegradable pots are then transferred into larger pots for the next stage. The kits include the enOrmus bud microbial food for soil and a brochure with instructions for the novice grower.

They do, however, not contain seeds, as it is still illegal to sell them.

Video in link.

Last edited:

KantSnyer

Hehe.

'Crazy' level of interest in dagga growing kits, especially from those in their 50s and 60s - Cape Town nursery

A Cape Town nursery says it has received "crazy" levels of interest since launching the first dagga growing kit on the local market.

The enOrmus Bud starter kits for novice cannabis growers hit the shelves at Starke Ayres Garden Centre last week and are produced by local company TransfOrmus.

Richard Morris, garden centre manager at Starke Ayres in Rosebank, described the response as "absolutely phenomenal".

"I mean, 25 000 hits literally within two days - we were off the charts. We had three people engaging with customers telephonically - it’s been absolutely crazy," he told News24.

Morris added that the kits made cultivating cannabis much more accessible.

"The kit is really a brainwave and a pioneering product in allowing people who are non-gardeners – who couldn’t grow a rose at home – to actually buy everything they need in a single item and actually growing it successfully up to a vegetative stage."

Furthermore, the nursery has found people are openly seeking advice, since the topic is no longer taboo.

"It's now not this hidden underground network all the time – and that's generally the feedback we're getting. It's been empowering and uplifting – I mean most of our client base that are visiting or calling us is the 50-60 category, which is hilarious," he added.

The kit includes starter soil in small pots for the germination process. The biodegradable pots are then transferred into larger pots for the next stage. The kits include the enOrmus bud microbial food for soil and a brochure with instructions for the novice grower.

They do, however, not contain seeds, as it is still illegal to sell them.

Video in link.
To all the peeps forking out for bud online, if you have half a chance to grow your own, do it.

Wil69

I had some laughing Buddha last night. Sweet baby jesus. At one stage I could not figure out if Im laughing at the jokes of Jim Gaffigan or just laughing because he opens his mouth.

I again ate so much that a poop woke me at 3, still well worth it but I must say I was beyond high, but lots of fun.
Who did you get it from? Does anyone know if The Bot is working yet? Been flying through my supplies trying to figure this dynavap m out...

Wil69

Rather use cheap bud to get used to it.
Yeah, I realized that a bit late . The "cheapest" I had was trichomas Premium... Needles to say I flew through 4g this weekend trying to master the dynavap, and I feel like just giving up, breaking the piggy bank and getting a pax 3 or davinci iq. Hi maybe I will get a R500 deal from elixer and keep on trying..

smkungfu

Yeah, I realized that a bit late . The "cheapest" I had was trichomas Premium... Needles to say I flew through 4g this weekend trying to master the dynavap, and I feel like just giving up, breaking the piggy bank and getting a pax 3 or davinci iq. Hi maybe I will get a R500 deal from elixer and keep on trying..
Get yourself some cheap swazi and smoke it through a bong. Never disappointed.;)

Wil69

I got it from 420 monkeys. Get some of their skunk, nice and cheap.
Yeah, I will do at some stage. Their delivery times P me off a bit though. Pay the same courier amount as Trichoma, but Trichoma, if you order before 10am it gets to me the next day. With 420M its like a week. Which is fine if you have stocks, but if not its a pain in the arse....

Im thinking of getting some trainwreck, underdog and sour diesel from Elixir.

Prawnapple

These kits being sold, are they at Cape Garden Centre, example the one in Joostenberg Vlakte? Does anyone have a link to any "Cape Nursery" - Google is giving me a different place (Cape Garden Centre). Is this correct?

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Yeah, I will do at some stage. Their delivery times P me off a bit though. Pay the same courier amount as Trichoma, but Trichoma, if you order before 10am it gets to me the next day. With 420M its like a week. Which is fine if you have stocks, but if not its a pain in the arse....

Im thinking of getting some trainwreck, underdog and sour diesel from Elixir.
Where are you from?

Some courier have gotten wind of who and what the senders are so they send it via road freight which takes a couple of days to place like Cape Town.

Wil69

What's the issue? I got it down from the first session virtually...
I think its my draw technique. Having never vaped before only smoked cigarettes( quit about 3 years ago) So Im not sure if your supposed to pull hard or not, or like a cigarette MTL, or suck it like you would a pipe or something DTL. I often get vapor but, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong..

Chemogen

I think its my draw technique. Having never vaped before only smoked cigarettes( quit about 3 years ago) So Im not sure if your supposed to pull hard or not, or like a cigarette MTL, or suck it like you would a pipe or something DTL. I often get vapor but, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong..
Suck on it gently like a straw for like 7 seconds. You shouldn't really be seeing a lot of vapour with a vape.