The Cannabis Thread

mister

Executive Member
Does anybody know someone that knows someone that knows what's up with Trichoma? Last week the bot was saying it will be back online 'on monday' which technically is correct because it didn't specify _which_ monday.
I got this message on 24/01

Hello Fellow Trichomans!

No need to panic, the security alerts we are having is people copying the bot. And acting as the bot. We are working on a soon to release update which will disallow such actions and provide a safer and more secure way to communicate with us.

Please be patient and know your data is always secure with us!

mister

Executive Member
Comment from Bobby Greenhash:

OK folks, I am getting inundated with distraught people who are asking me what the deal is with the rumours (?) going around on social media that the Hawks have been funded by the Medical Control Council to the tune of R120 Million to clamp down on the emerging Cannabis industry.

So, I decided to dig a bit and I ended up with some "red flag" issues that dont add up:

1. The ONLY entities the police or any other government department may LEGALLY receive funds from is the Treasury.
2. The MCC have been very quite on this report. Why?
3. The MCC 2019 budget as per the state capture is R133 Million, yet they "gave" the Hawks R120 million. Really?
4. Why would they pay the police extra to do the job they ALREADY paid and obligated to do?
5. Besides "confirmation" by some Hawks cops off the record to some activists that this is true, there is NO documents or evidence that this is the case.
6. The directive that was issued by the police regarding how they should be handling weed cases is clear, a directive issued to the Hawks as well, so does 120 bar negate or contradict this document?
7. If this WAS true, why on earth would the Hawks throw this "rumour" out on social media giving everybody a heads up? Think carefully....

It does not take Jacob Zuma mathematics to do the maths here. This "rumor" was discussed at our monthly CDCKZN exec meeting last night at length and the CDCSA will engage with MCC this week to get clarity on this issue, and will release a public press statement as soon as we get response.

Personally, I think that this is a fake news rumor that has been started deliberately to suppress the exploding Cannabis industry, because fear is the oldest way of controlling the free thinking masses. My advice, keep your **** on the low down until there is more clarity on what is going on....or, just throw caution to the wind and let the industry explode so big, they gonna need more than the Hawks and R120 million to control it.

Procyon

Guys wot the heck... why is it suddenly impossible to get weed in CPT??
Someone please give me direction.
I've been using the same dude for yonks! - who blatantly AWOL'd a month ago.

thx in advance!
P

Procyon

Thanks mister... I will quit my job and scour a 136 pages of random weed commerce.
If someone has a good batch pls PM, im in Gardens.

thanks.

HigherMeezo

Hi all.

I'm pretty new to this forum and don't know where to start.

I've purchased from elixir extract, Trichoma as well as 420 monkeys. I think personally that Trichoma has better quality.

Are there any other online stores I can buy from? Or people in the southern suburbs?

Thanks guys.

HigherMeezo

I only bought the e-liquid, twice. Smoked the first 10ml in 20 minutes. Later got a mail to say they have a "stronger" e-liquid, bought again, and still no effect, was a bit pissed off as it's expensive for something that does not do anything.
When I take it/smoke it/eat it I want to get farked lol.
So sticking to old faithful Blueberry Haze and NYC Diesel for now
Bro, been searching long and hard for Blueberry Haze. Any stores online selling it?

HigherMeezo

ch one has it's own effec
size of small lego blocks. Wher
My neighbor gave me something called 'hydro super cheese', I don't even smoke weed.
I'm very hesitant to try it. How do I even smoke it? In a rizla with some tobacco? I have a small water bong thing too.
Dude anything hydroponic will kick your ass. If you don't smoke much weed, please take a small hit to not overwhelm yourself.

HigherMeezo

Guys wot the heck... why is it suddenly impossible to get weed in CPT??
Someone please give me direction.
I've been using the same dude for yonks! - who blatantly AWOL'd a month ago.

thx in advance!
P
I have a guy who can sort you out but depends what you're looking for. I also dont want to break any rules or regulations by giving out his number so if you're interested then let me know. As stated before, on the first page is a huge ass reply with MOST online vendors, check it out, Trichoma is my personal favorite.

Procyon

It's post number 4 if you BOTHERED to even look at the first page.
I went through the links and quite frankly im impressed, but I cant wait for shipping i'm off on a family trip tomorrow and I'll die without.

I did get sent a full blown menu by you know who and god damn hot diggy how flavoursome...1-4 days delivery... I'm in line as his next fave customer, but til then i need something by tomorr noon.

The balls roling tho ... one of u legend's r trying to sort me out.

lunch

I got 60g of skunk from 420m. It is pretty decent for R10/g. Can recommend

I got the pre-grinded bud. I was apprehensive about getting it but am glad I did. It's very well ground and clean

saor

Honorary Master
I only smoke once on Friday evening and may be on Saturday once. I smoke 1 small pipe / bong at a time and Im stoned from 2000 untill after 0000.
Same...am still on the two smallish orders I placed last year. One small bowl is enough for a nice evening & also try keep it mostly to weekends.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I ordered 4 different strains from 420M today.
  • Laughing Buddha
  • Trainwreck
  • Durban Poison
  • Sour Diesel
Will report back when I got my hands on the flowers.
Im trying sour diesel tomorrow evening. Had the laughing Buddha last weekend. What a ride, enjoy it.