The Cannabis Thread

Wil69

I'm a new Dynavap M user and I'm loving it! I like the ritual of using the butane torch... charging things is a bitch, and the effort of using a lighter makes you think twice about whether you actually need another hit or not.

I'm really surprised how high 0.1 grams gets you, and I like that you can use the AVB (already vaped bud) to make edibles. AVB dosn't taste bad either! (if you don't scorch it).

Wish I had got a more expensive titanium model with a spinning mouthpiece though... will probably upgrade eventually.
Ended up ordering the Dynacap M , I also wanted to get the Titanium one, but thought I would just get the cheaper one to see if I like it or not. But I think I will probably also upgrade one day. :)

So, 2oceansvibe published an extensive guide on 420monkeys.. and it was taken down, mysteriously..

View attachment 610700

View attachment 610702
Was having a look at the site earlier. It is too mainstream to publish an article on purchasing weed online. Some Mother Grundy must have had the article taken down. Probably a good thing too. We don't want too much attention being heaped on these sites as it is still illegal to purchase weed.

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
I had some laughing Buddha last night. Sweet baby jesus. At one stage I could not figure out if Im laughing at the jokes of Jim Gaffigan or just laughing because he opens his mouth.

I again ate so much that a poop woke me at 3, still well worth it but I must say I was beyond high, but lots of fun.

Just a mini review. No affiliation to Elixir. I have just finished a joint of the mixed dregs of my Combo 1 from them. Can't complain at all about any of the individual strains, although I'm a relative noob when it comes to anything other than street stuff. The 1g of kief that I added to my order was, to my mind, alright. Will probably give it a try again.