The Cannabis Thread

Jhercules

I have the feeling it's older stock that hasn't moved that's bundled together. The herb itself is still fine. Hopefully yours is not as dry as mine!
So I received mine too. Most of it is extremely dry indeed. Only conclusion I can make is that they were storing it in my ex-girlfriends cookie.

#happyweekend
#wake'nbake

SpliceGold

Still like that. Wonder what happened to them.
They either updating their website or it got taken down. Blady hell wanted to order this morning but just got from DrGreenFinger instead. Need my medicine before the long weekend :X3: I hope they back up and running soon. Also no response from them on Whatapp since 22nd March?

blah99

They either updating their website or it got taken down. Blady hell wanted to order this morning but just got from DrGreenFinger instead. Need my medicine before the long weekend :X3: I hope they back up and running soon. Also no response from them on Whatapp since 22nd March?
I also got from DRgreenfingets instead. Ordered this morning and the parcel is already on it's way.

SpliceGold

Watch out for the craft beer thread as well thread then.
And the gin thread.
And the whiskey thread.

Junkie meccas everywhere.
Dude clearly has no idea what a junkie is :ROFL:. By the way I am posting this from my cardboard box under the junkie bridge in Durban with a cannabis needle still stuck in between my big toe o_O