The Cannabis Thread

HigherMeezo

I got me some CBD oil and CBD chews to help with my sleep problem.
Just make sure it is cannabis oil and not hemp oil. The hemp oil does not help me to sleep, only Cannabis derived CBD. I am using about 3-5 drops sublingually.
After my operation I had to suffer through 4 days of sleep eluding me.
My brother sent me some CBD oil from Italy that they got for his fiancée (she had an Epileptic seizure and got the oil while she was in Italy) and with just 3 drops I had the best nights sleep in 2019, this was in February. Before I started using CBD oil, I would have a 30-50% sleep analysis. With CBD it is 60-70% sleep analysis (I use Pillow to monitor my sleep patterns)
Hope this info helps.
It really has helped me thanks so much. I highly appreciate it. I'm just not sure who to order from as I have never order it before and am not sure who has quality medicine. I smoke because of my insomnia but some nights even an indica can keep me awake for an hour or so after smoking. I've heard that tinctures etc are quite good as well

saor

Honorary Master
I got me some CBD oil and CBD chews to help with my sleep problem.
Just make sure it is cannabis oil and not hemp oil. The hemp oil does not help me to sleep, only Cannabis derived CBD. I am using about 3-5 drops sublingually.
Interesting, thanks. Tried a hemp-based CBD a while back and no real benefit from it. Was sleeping quite light & grinding my teeth & was trying a few things to help relax at night and sleep deeper.

Jings

Honorary Master
Anyone tried cannabis with B. caapi leaves or changa? Gave some to friends but they just say it was lekker without going into further detail.

I'm keen to try except if there's an out of body effect. No way would I do that voluntarily due to a fear of heights.

It really has helped me thanks so much. I highly appreciate it. I'm just not sure who to order from as I have never order it before and am not sure who has quality medicine. I smoke because of my insomnia but some nights even an indica can keep me awake for an hour or so after smoking. I've heard that tinctures etc are quite good as well
I ordered mine at a medical weed place. http://www.medicalcannabisdispensary.co.za/contact-medical-cannabis-dispensary/

Zottie

Don't be scammed into that **** done by Russel, he is the biggest scam artist there is. There is no law allowing the sale of cannabis, even under the guise of a traditional healers license. He's just scamming people left right and center.

The guy is a shyster pure and simple.
We were looking at buying a franshise and busy investigating at the moment glad to see your comment would it be possible to communicate of line to get some more i fo?

RezN88

Anyone tried cannabis with B. caapi leaves or changa? Gave some to friends but they just say it was lekker without going into further detail.

I'm keen to try except if there's an out of body effect. No way would I do that voluntarily due to a fear of heights.
wasnt bad - nothing compared to the actual dmt trip - not out of body - but into mind - with changa only if I closed my eyes did I see, when I opened them it went.

saor

Honorary Master
wasnt bad - nothing compared to the actual dmt trip - not out of body - but into mind - with changa only if I closed my eyes did I see, when I opened them it went.
You've had a 'breakthrough' (losing all sense of local time & space I guess) experience with dmt?

RezN88

smoked DMT - ( changa was mild ) didnt break right through - didnt get the toking right ( difficult to smoke ) - even second time around - and I smoked a lot.
But saw **** like this picture - but dynamically changing - and no entities but more structural / moving parts
Ordered some of the deep web - was like R1000/g.
And I never saw anything before, lots of acid, shrooms, other **** - this is like POP
2PCB was even more hectic - but same imagery c0dgd1afrob21.jpg

Jings

Honorary Master
smoked DMT - ( changa was mild ) didnt break right through - didnt get the toking right ( difficult to smoke ) - even second time around - and I smoked a lot.
But saw **** like this picture - but dynamically changing - and no entities but more structural / moving parts
Ordered some of the deep web - was like R1000/g.
And I never saw anything before, lots of acid, shrooms, other **** - this is like POP
2PCB was even more hectic - but same imagery View attachment 647938
Very intriguing. Saw similar on shrooms, except the geometry was more rounded with many fractals. Felt more like an organic type origin. Entities came after in the form of winged beings, similar to how angels are portrayed, and quite interactive, and a fair share of intense clairvoyancy.

The way you have described I doubt the hallucinations would be the same with the B. caapi leaves and cannabis, nor changa, but it might be informative. Apparently the B. caapi leaves are used by shamans to assist with depression and is said to enhance empathy.

Zottie

Don't be scammed into that **** done by Russel, he is the biggest scam artist there is. There is no law allowing the sale of cannabis, even under the guise of a traditional healers license. He's just scamming people left right and center.

The guy is a shyster pure and simple.
My apologies I don’t see my reply here anymore, we are looking at our options of buying a franchise from Russel and would like to get your opinion. Can we maybe discuss this off line?

Snyper564

Expert Member
My apologies I don’t see my reply here anymore, we are looking at our options of buying a franchise from Russel and would like to get your opinion. Can we maybe discuss this off line?
Im sorry maybe you shouldnt be in business what about that statement indicted it's a good idea. I read that and see scam artist. You read that and see opportunity? Also it's still illegal to buy and sell at the moment who know when it's going to change... No I'm not talking consumption...

Just because its a franchise doesn't change the fact its not legal... Yet...

MJ INC

Anybody going to some of the 420 events today? Thinking of heading to the one in Modderfontein but the weather is a worry

DominionZA

Executive Member
Anybody going to some of the 420 events today? Thinking of heading to the one in Modderfontein but the weather is a worry
We were going to go there, but figured an hours drive back to Harties afterwards was not too cool. Then Cannapax by Jasmyn got the cops to back off, and had a smoke up with brownies etc... for the day in the carpark. Mate and I popped in a few times.