The Cannabis Thread

MrGreeN0201

I built my box myself. Just got wood from Build it. That cost me around R600. My 400w MH I paid around R350. My 400w HPS cost also about R300. The ballast with reflector I got for free from my bud. That can cost anything from R600 to thousands. My extractor fan and normal fan cost about R350 to R400. Basically will cost you min R2,500.00 depending on the size of the box. Then you will need to get some Nutrients and do not use tap water.
Thank you so much man it's something I'm willing to invest in...buying online is becoming to expensive

FrikkieFrikkensen

Well it's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered from Trichoma AND DrGreenFingers and have yet to receive either my order or a refund. Pretty pathetic. Trichoma first couldn't deliver here and was going to give me a refund. Then they could deliver here but since I had then already ordered from DrGreenFingers I asked for a refund which they may be processing now. They were at least apologetic. After my order I just never heard from DrGreenFingers and only after I contacted them said they're having courier issues. No more info or timeline offered and they seem to be resisting giving me a refund so god only knows if I'll ever receive my order. I would stay well clear of DrGreenFingers in future!

I will update the outcome here if anyone cares.

SpliceGold

Well it's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered from Trichoma AND DrGreenFingers and have yet to receive either my order or a refund. Pretty pathetic. Trichoma first couldn't deliver here and was going to give me a refund. Then they could deliver here but since I had then already ordered from DrGreenFingers I asked for a refund which they may be processing now. They were at least apologetic. After my order I just never heard from DrGreenFingers and only after I contacted them said they're having courier issues. No more info or timeline offered and they seem to be resisting giving me a refund so god only knows if I'll ever receive my order. I would stay well clear of DrGreenFingers in future!

I will update the outcome here if anyone cares.
Everyone needs to understand that IT IS NOT LEGAL TO PURCHASE CANNABIS! Suppliers are having major issues with goods being intercepted by the police when at the couriers. DrGreenFingers gave me my refund with no issues. They are trying to get a better courier and set up local deliveries in all area's very soon to avoid couriers. They were using Post Net and Amarax and they are on the watch list. Their quality and pricing is great and I have always received my orders. Maybe not on time but I did. A few couriers have recently had their good confiscated and they clamping down on the sale of cannabis. Point is it is a risk you take but I can vouch for DrGreenFingers. Sorry to hear you have not had any luck with them. Maybe try them on their main whatapp number as they have one for deliveries and one for ordering.

blah99

Has anyone tried Ganjie.org before ? I see they are popping up everywhere, the website looks cool and they have quite a few options but i'm not sure how the quality or service is .

Ganjie.org
Nice site with loads of humour. Would be nice if they can give more info on the THC content in their edibles. At the moment you won't know what you are actually buying. So less humour and more info would be good.

FrikkieFrikkensen

Everyone needs to understand that IT IS NOT LEGAL TO PURCHASE CANNABIS! Suppliers are having major issues with goods being intercepted by the police when at the couriers. DrGreenFingers gave me my refund with no issues. They are trying to get a better courier and set up local deliveries in all area's very soon to avoid couriers. They were using Post Net and Amarax and they are on the watch list. Their quality and pricing is great and I have always received my orders. Maybe not on time but I did. A few couriers have recently had their good confiscated and they clamping down on the sale of cannabis. Point is it is a risk you take but I can vouch for DrGreenFingers. Sorry to hear you have not had any luck with them. Maybe try them on their main whatapp number as they have one for deliveries and one for ordering.
I'm sure everyone understands it is not legal.

I have been in contact with both on whatsapp and telegram. Trichoma has been forthcoming, DrGreenFingers less so.

If you know you can't deliver, don't take the order or at the very least flag it. I'm about R2K down between the two and more annoyingly, without a smile.

MrGreeN0201

I know the feeling I also ordered from drgreenfingers . Made payment on tuesday . And yeah hearing the same story about the courier not collecting and stuff and it's not easy knowing you put in like R1,500

MrGreeN0201

Now I'm not hearing the end of it from my wife. For being too trusting ....I'm just waiting tho will let everyone know if there's progress

saor

Honorary Master
Also maybe test the waters first instead of dropping a few thousand rand on your first order. These places are proving somewhat unreliable, so a few smaller, spaced out orders might be the way forward.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Is there a way, without mixing tobacco, to keep a joint lit? Its a bit irritating having to light it after every second pull

MrGreeN0201

No stories with order from bobby hash. Also bought some cookies,had 1 cookie and 1 piece of choc as well as 2 higher grade bla`s Feeling abit sleepy now
Took it about 2 hours ago

Attachments

RezN88

Is there a way, without mixing tobacco, to keep a joint lit? Its a bit irritating having to light it after every second pull
Rizla are thicker and that helps, also Leafolio works nicely, just smells shot

KaMoS

Expert Member
If you roll you joint properly that shouldn't happen. This used to happen to me but I found that if you lightly "pack" the herb in the roller with your fingers or the back of your rolling paper box, that creates an even distribution which intern creates an even burn. As others have said, also make sure to not "over roll" or roll too tightly. I find 3-4 'thumb pulls' on the roller works just fine.

SpliceGold

I'm sure everyone understands it is not legal.

I have been in contact with both on whatsapp and telegram. Trichoma has been forthcoming, DrGreenFingers less so.

If you know you can't deliver, don't take the order or at the very least flag it. I'm about R2K down between the two and more annoyingly, without a smile.
100% but that is the issue. They using the couriers at your own risk and I personally feel it is a very big risk to take regardless if the supplier is trusting or reliable. More and more people are ordering online and the target is the couriers that transport it. There is always a chance your parcel could be intercepted. It is a bit concerning as you said that they aware of the problems but continue to take on more orders. Until DrGreenFingers have established themselves in all areas using their own personal delivery service I would not encourage to purchase unless you local in JHB.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
If you roll you joint properly that shouldn't happen. This used to happen to me but I found that if you lightly "pack" the herb in the roller with your fingers or the back of your rolling paper box, that creates an even distribution which intern creates an even burn. As others have said, also make sure to not "over roll" or roll too tightly. I find 3-4 'thumb pulls' on the roller works just fine.
Yeah I spread it out evenly but it usually ends up going from thin to thick at the end. Will try to roll less and use different rolling papers.

Thanks for the advice guys