The Cannabis Thread

MJ INC

It's insane how many are floating the law thinking we've suddenly become Amsterdam. I went through to the newish club in Cape Town a few weeks back and it was just out there for sale. I don't see how anyone thinks they're not going to end up in jail. Maybe not in the short term but someone is going to report them. Then at the festival yesterday it was everywhere with people openly smoking, dabbing, etc. The new law is your right to do what you like at home, not in front of hundreds of others no matter how like minded you are and certainly not selling it.

Snyper564

Expert Member
It's insane how many are floating the law thinking we've suddenly become Amsterdam. I went through to the newish club in Cape Town a few weeks back and it was just out there for sale. I don't see how anyone thinks they're not going to end up in jail. Maybe not in the short term but someone is going to report them. Then at the festival yesterday it was everywhere with people openly smoking, dabbing, etc. The new law is your right to do what you like at home, not in front of hundreds of others no matter how like minded you are and certainly not selling it.
That's exactly what I have said on countless occasions. Ppl don't actually understand you cant just buy as you pls... Not yet... We getting there but not yet.... But ppl don't understand. They don't bother doing any research. I don't care whether it's good or bad at this very moment or point in time it's not legal to buy. But you can grow and consume at home in your private space. Its created a bit of a mess in the acquisition tho.

DominionZA

Executive Member
Finally attempted vape juice using the ardent lift - and it's a winner.

Mixing the final result with some Nuts and Stuff from AllDayVapes.

Need to refine the final liquid a bit more as I am getting a little clogging here and there, but no coil destruction like I have had from some of our online juices - and this in a pod, so working quite well.

"Medicating" in plain site :)

EDIT: Got this right on the AM of 20/4. Felt that was very important to add to this post. Pretty much where I ultimately wanted to be.
Gave my bongs, twisties, etc... to my mate yesterday and told her to give it all to her nephew. Kept one pack of OCB in case I feel like rolling one, otherwise it's eJuice all the way now.

Last edited:

semaphore

Honorary Master
Apparently the B. caapi leaves are used by shamans to assist with depression and is said to enhance empathy.
B.Caapi, Is a used in Ayahausca, but by itself it really does not do anything, it only potentiates the effects of other plants that contain compounds which would otherwise be destroyed by the monoamine oxidase A and monoamine oxidase B enzymes. I have been growing it for the last 6 years.

IMG_1201.jpg

semaphore

Honorary Master
We were going to go there, but figured an hours drive back to Harties afterwards was not too cool. Then Cannapax by Jasmyn got the cops to back off, and had a smoke up with brownies etc... for the day in the carpark. Mate and I popped in a few times.
You may as well take lawn clippings and smoke that instead of Canapax junk.

Jings

Honorary Master
B.Caapi, Is a used in Ayahausca, but by itself it really does not do anything, it only potentiates the effects of other plants that contain compounds which would otherwise be destroyed by the monoamine oxidase A and monoamine oxidase B enzymes. I have been growing it for the last 6 years.

View attachment 648510
Lovely plant. Are you growing the plant for ayahuasca, or to mix with cannabis?

MJ INC

I'm amazed they'd risk that much capital etc. on a business that might get pulled down by the law.
It's the promises they're getting. Cannapax and others promising them they will be fine and 'their lawyers' will protect them plus they will make a ton of money. It's no different then the chaos currently in the medical application market. I've talked to guys who say they have a license that they can sell or you pay them and you can grow underneath they're license. Even guys saying invest with them and together you can get licensed but you put up the money. In every case it's a con which they are perpetrating on locals or foreigners for substantial amounts

smkungfu

Decent compared to jut from BP is not really a good bench mark.
My jud and your jud differs by a country mile then, the weed I've purchased from the single Cannapax store I've visited a couple of times had good quality weed. Maybe I'm just not used to quality, but they far better than my local guys.

Bought some gear from Intherb recently. Was super impressed and good quality gear !! Also got sent a lighter and papers... Excellent service & will be buying my next from them too..

airborne

Executive Member