The Cannabis Thread

krieg

Yeah I spread it out evenly but it usually ends up going from thin to thick at the end. Will try to roll less and use different rolling papers.

Thanks for the advice guys
Cannabis might be still wet, not properly dried or too compressed. Proper rolling papers also goes a long way.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Guys some major kudos to the monkeys!

I ordered their love special for Afrikaburn last week Thursday, followed up that the parcel was handed to the courier on Tuesday. Started panicking yesterday afternoon since we're leaving on Sunday & still no delivery, but their logistic department said they'll investigate and get back to me.

This morning they let me know my merch was delivered to an address in Soweto on Wednesday already.

I stay in Pta..

After telling them of my predicament they arranged a substitute delivery for me, this was 11am today & I received my order by 15h00 this afternoon.

Applause deserved, you guys certainly showed how you're willing to go the extra 420 miles..

Aquasky

For those interested in king kushie. I sent them a WhatsApp this morning and they said they are busy updating the website and they will sent out a menu soon.
Hi there, I'm new to the forum.
I was wondering, are there any places in Durban that you can purchase of the menu or is everything online?
I wanted for this evening

SpliceGold

Hi guys and girls... im a new member on the forum..
Im from Durban
Hey Dude. Sadly you wont get any stash online and still have it delivered today. I'm also in Kzn and if I order on Monday it only arrives Wednesday.

Lapinot

What would you say is the cheapest way in the long term to use cannabis - joints, bongs, vaping, oil, all the others. If your consumption is medium-to-high, say, and you're interested in the psychoactive effects more than worrying about the flavour.

I'm wondering whether to save up for something that'll save me money in the end or stick to taking what comes as I've been doing.

Also, is the 'grinded skunk' (i.e. Swazi Gold?) from 420Monkeys worth a look?

Thanks all.

Last edited:

MJ INC

What would you say is the cheapest way in the long term to use cannabis - joints, bongs, vaping, oil, all the others. If your consumption is medium-to-high, say, and you're interested in the psychoactive effects more than worrying about the flavour.

I'm wondering whether to save up for something that'll save me money in the end or stick to taking what comes as I've been doing.

Thanks all.
Since I moved over to my volcano vaporizer I get just as high but only consume about a ⅓ of what I used to

Corrosion

Thanks all.
For me
In terms of the amount of weed I go through using these methods. Most to Least.

Joints -> Bong -> Vaporizer
Oils & edibles are great but I really built up a tolerance with these. 75mg thc servings.

My Vaporizer has saved me lot's in the long run. I'd recommend one if you're planning on long time use.

Taste may be an issue with the vaporizer if one is using shitty weed due to whatever reason.

On a sidenote..
(I recently went on a tolerance break though and still going without THC. The first week was a bit tough, I'm not gonna lie about that. Suppose that's what happens when you smoke almost daily for 2 years.)

*Extra sidenote. Here's some first trimmings of my home grown organic I'm curing. Making my tolerance break a little less tolerable:laugh:.
20190418_131602.jpg

Last edited:

Slaughter X

Can anyone recommend a good head shop in the PTA East vicinity?

So a place that carries all sorts of stuff from bongs to electronic stuff and anything else in between.

Eciggies has some awesome stuff, but just wondering if there is anywhere else with a wider range.

Thanks
I also live in the PTA east area and am looking for a new dealer. Any suggestions

Wil69

I can't complain, used them twice, no issues.
I just contacted them today for some of the strawberry cough ( just waiting for them to respond) also placed an order with our infamous monkeys (some strawberry cough as well, amongst some other GH) so no the wait begins :)

Wil69

Anyone ever tried the monkeys bubble hash? Actually, come to think about it, I'm pretty sure someone on this thread did - lol... Just order a g of it, with some different GH, haven't used them in a while...

silentc

Quick one for the guys the do electronic dry herb vape ...

Can you load the oven (?correct term?) and use it a 'sip' or 2 at a time across multiple sessions? Or do you have to load up, use, discard everytime?

Asking in general, but also specifically for the Atmos Astra 2.

KaMoS

Expert Member
Quick one for the guys the do electronic dry herb vape ...

Can you load the oven (?correct term?) and use it a 'sip' or 2 at a time across multiple sessions? Or do you have to load up, use, discard everytime?

Asking in general, but also specifically for the Atmos Astra 2.
I do about 3 - 4 sessions on a full chamber with an average of about 5 drags per session.

SpliceGold

Morning folks. Anybody tried the outdoor Durban Poison from 420M lately? If so, please let me know how it is.
I got some but months ago. It was ok for outdoor. A bit dry but still good. Not too much of an upper energising high but still great.

I did order a lot of their GH. All I have to say is that Cabbage Patch is freakin awesome!!! GH quality is tops this time round! Lots of respect for 420M

I got some but months ago. It was ok for outdoor. A bit dry but still good. Not too much of an upper energising high but still great.

I did order a lot of their GH. All I have to say is that Cabbage Patch is freakin awesome!!! GH quality is tops this time round! Lots of respect for 420M
Thanks to you and The_Mowgs for your reviews. I have placed an order with them for some OD Durban Poison as well as a few of their GH strains. Unfortunately no Cabbage Patch at the moment but will keep an eye out.

Wil69

For me
In terms of the amount of weed I go through using these methods. Most to Least.

Joints -> Bong -> Vaporizer
Oils & edibles are great but I really built up a tolerance with these. 75mg thc servings.

My Vaporizer has saved me lot's in the long run. I'd recommend one if you're planning on long time use.

Taste may be an issue with the vaporizer if one is using shitty weed due to whatever reason.

On a sidenote..
(I recently went on a tolerance break though and still going without THC. The first week was a bit tough, I'm not gonna lie about that. Suppose that's what happens when you smoke almost daily for 2 years.)

*Extra sidenote. Here's some first trimmings of my home grown organic I'm curing. Making my tolerance break a little less tolerable:laugh:.
View attachment 651046
What vape are you using? I've got a solo 2.