The Cannabis Thread

GoB

Expert Member
I got a courier delivery with free seeds which should cost R1000... I didn't order it ?

Think these guys from Bergvliet who sent it must have been high... just not sure where they got my details from.

HigherMeezo

I got a courier delivery with free seeds which should cost R1000... I didn't order it ?

Think these guys from Bergvliet who sent it must have been high... just not sure where they got my details from.
Bergvliet? Send the plug this way I stay in the area and needs seeds etc

HigherMeezo

Hi guys. Is there anything CBD I can order that can help with sleep? Don't like smoking so late at night as I wake up goofd sometimes. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi guys. Is there anything CBD I can order that can help with sleep? Don't like smoking so late at night as I wake up goofd sometimes. Any help will be appreciated.
I got me some CBD oil and CBD chews to help with my sleep problem.
Just make sure it is cannabis oil and not hemp oil. The hemp oil does not help me to sleep, only Cannabis derived CBD. I am using about 3-5 drops sublingually.
After my operation I had to suffer through 4 days of sleep eluding me.
My brother sent me some CBD oil from Italy that they got for his fiancée (she had an Epileptic seizure and got the oil while she was in Italy) and with just 3 drops I had the best nights sleep in 2019, this was in February. Before I started using CBD oil, I would have a 30-50% sleep analysis. With CBD it is 60-70% sleep analysis (I use Pillow to monitor my sleep patterns)
Hope this info helps.