The Cannabis Thread

Chemogen

Quick one for the guys the do electronic dry herb vape ...

Can you load the oven (?correct term?) and use it a 'sip' or 2 at a time across multiple sessions? Or do you have to load up, use, discard everytime?

Asking in general, but also specifically for the Atmos Astra 2.
Depends on the device. I could use my Flowermate Aura on and off, but I've noticed that with my Vie it's best to consume it all in the same session.

Wil69

Hi, Has anybody ordered 420m distillate THC pen? Wondering whether its worthwhile, any reviews?
Read a couple of pages back..it apparently works well, but doesn't last a long time, 3-5 days..

I think it's fine for those sneaky moments, restaurants,cinema,club, work that type of thing, but not as a replacement for flower though...

Wil69

Does anyone know when King Kushie will be back up and running?
I'm curious, how did your previous orders from them arrive packaged? Like was it in a courier flyer (the plastic bag) or how? After my order's mix up, when they sent the parcel again it was just in a box..like a courier type of "tamper proof" box, but ja.. Didn't leave me brimming with confidence about re ordering from them. I mean it was like 6 or 7 g in a couple of Bankies.. So surely it would have been a little wiser to just stick it in one of those plastic flyer bags?

Last edited:

silentc

Choose life. Say no to drugs
My coworker consumes psilocybin at work. Needless to say we had a huge fight and i was called in for arguing with him.

I explained that i am pro psycadelics and abusing it at work puts its positive use in question and gives it a bad rep.

So it appears people find it amusing that he is always on shrooms and find it offensive that i am opposed to it being abused at the office.

Go figure. Date a manager > work ethic.
What you on at the moment?

Snyper564

Expert Member

SpliceGold

Choose life. Say no to drugs
Shame dude, you are so misinformed and ignorant its crazy. Get educated Cannabis is not a drug. Your pain pills and doctor prescribed medication are drugs. Cannabis gave me almost 2 more years with my father after he was only given 2 months to live. Wait till someone you love and care about gets terminally ill.

Looney

Expert Member
Read a couple of pages back..it apparently works well, but doesn't last a long time, 3-5 days..

I think it's fine for those sneaky moments, restaurants,cinema,club, work that type of thing, but not as a replacement for flower though...
Yeah that’s true. I don’t think this is a replacement for dry herb. It’s convenient to carry around with you in your pocket and have it on the go, but it’s definitely not something I will buy again.

SpliceGold

I'm curious, how did your previous orders from them arrive packaged? Like was it in a courier flyer (the plastic bag) or how? After my order's mix up, when they sent the parcel again it was just in a box..like a courier type of "tamper proof" box, but ja.. Didn't leave me brimming with confidence about re ordering from them. I mean it was like 6 or 7 g in a couple of Bankies.. So surely it would have been a little wiser to just stick it in one of those plastic flyer bags?
Hey Dude,
It was packaged in a box that was put into the flyer. It was not very sealed up tho. Inside the box were the bankies that were inside another plastic bag. Problem is they can easily open the flyer and use another one. its only sealed with glue. I would say its kinda tamper proof but I feel its up to the suppliers to seal up the goods properly so its not visible at all if one had to open the box.

SpliceGold

Read 5 posts up including this post. Then 2 posts down. Then your response. Then go like this. Place both hands on either side of your head, then rapidly jerk your hands outwards towards the sky and make "pwhgggoo" sound with your mouth, followed by "Mind blown"
Then high five yourself after you get it.
You're a special kind of stupid. So sad that one chooses to be a "troll" with no life but they claim to choose life. You a cracker dude. ;) No offence taken, hard to be offended by someone with an intellectual disability. Enough internet for one day :ROFL::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: