The Cannabis Thread

Hey everyone. Just wondering, how good is the quality of outdoor from Trichoma? I've only ever ordered indoor from them so i'm just wondering if its worth it or not.

HigherMeezo

Hey everyone. Just wondering, how good is the quality of outdoor from Trichoma? I've only ever ordered indoor from them so i'm just wondering if its worth it or not.
The buds look great but that's about it. Not really potent. I get an outdoor skunk from my plug that's better than the gh they sell for R420.

Jhercules

Anyone had a reply from 420m & others regarding the artificial smell on their herb?
Yeah a whole lot of denial, that is all. I'm choosing to vote with my wallet and urge everyone to do the same.

PSA to all suppliers and growers - we are not idiots, if you spray your herb with anything we will avoid you entirely in future.

hello, are there any other "bots" like tricoma? i did see one floating around for a time but never managed to get hold of it. any help will be appreciated.. just looking for the best places to buy thanks in advance.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Yeah a whole lot of denial, that is all. I'm choosing to vote with my wallet and urge everyone to do the same.

PSA to all suppliers and growers - we are not idiots, if you spray your herb with anything we will avoid you entirely in future.
What is the spray for?

MrGreeN0201

Hola guys just places an order with dr green fingers. ..awaiting delivery ...
I feel the same way about the monkeys ...stuff is similar and could be sprayed ...I'm giving them a break ...

MrGreeN0201

You can try CBD Skunk from DrGreenFinger. Have just bought a fair amount of outdoor and greenhouse from them and I am happy with the quality. It is a tad bit dry but the smoke is good and smooth. Quality is on par with all the other suppliers I have got from. You can also buy CBD Critical Cure seeds. I have some CBD seeds but have not germinated yet as my indoor grow box is already full.
Hey there man I want to start my grow with either an indoor box or grow tent.. Could you give me a rough cost you spent on the setup