The official running thread™

Battery management especially on Huawei devices will mess with background apps

i set it on high accuracy but it still goes weird, i think the app goes to sleep and when it is in sleep it is a background app and it limits it.
 
Wake up bastid. It's almost time :p

Managed to strain my groin a tad on Thursday's treadmill run. Will be taking it easy today.

I'm awake :p having a bull terrier is worse than a child, there is no such thing as sleeping in!

What's your definition of taking it easy? Resting it, or you still gonna walk it?
 
And? How did it go this morning? Went for a 12km run along Marine Drive. Was great being out before sun-up. Got a 60km Comrades training run this Wednesday so need to keep the legs loose.
 
Eish. I am an impatient man, I want to see results now. :X3: Doubled my distance today but ran a lot less on that route. I know I know, doing this every day for a few months will show results, I'm fine with that. Just such a drag being so slow in the beginning. I will soldier on. :)
 
Eish. I am an impatient man, I want to see results now. :X3: Doubled my distance today but ran a lot less on that route. I know I know, doing this every day for a few months will show results, I'm fine with that. Just such a drag being so slow in the beginning. I will soldier on. :)

nah keep it up, even in a few weeks you will see results!
 
waiting on official times but somewhere around the 29 mark, the start was abortioned a bit and they false started like twice so i got caught up in a see of people at the start O_O, run went ok but was mentally and physically hard, walked two short sections, was also pretty muddy.
 
And? How did it go this morning? Went for a 12km run along Marine Drive. Was great being out before sun-up. Got a 60km Comrades training run this Wednesday so need to keep the legs loose.

60km training run, this guy...
 
Really need to improve pacing myself -- and I've done running for several years now. Eish.

Got an average of 5:04 for first 2kms of the park run but then got cramp from not breathing properly so ended up with an unsatisfactory time of just over 27min (my park run has a few hills + it's a trail run, so not the easiest either). I'm really trying to get under 26:30min consistently. When I did 10km training runs I was consistently getting under 25:30 but can't due to that now really due to time constraints. Do more 5-6km training run + spinning now.
 
I'm awake :p having a bull terrier is worse than a child, there is no such thing as sleeping in!

What's your definition of taking it easy? Resting it, or you still gonna walk it?

Weather was awesome for a run so ended up doing 26.22. Doubled back on the course a bit and ended up doing 8.2k's in 43:32. Pretty sure I will manage a 10k easily now :cool:

woot i just broke the 29m barrier :D

Nice! :thumbsup:
 
Weather was awesome for a run so ended up doing 26.22. Doubled back on the course a bit and ended up doing 8.2k's in 43:32. Pretty sure I will manage a 10k easily now :cool:



Nice! :thumbsup:

Holy balls that's a great time, have you ever done a 25?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X