Nice colour!
Yeah, you run WAY more than I do. Aside from long runs I average around 8km a day. Long runs can be from 10 - 21K depending on the suggested workout. Can't believe you are already retiring Pumas.
My Velocity 2 8.5 has 313km on it now. The MagMax is closing in on 160km, Velocity 3 is at 132km and the ForeverRun 2 is at 118km.. I really need to get over my fear of the Deviate and use it more. Only has 22km on it. What would you suggest would be the best way to break in/ease into running with the plated shoes? Obviously trying a full out sprint session from the start wasn't the best idea.
Did a base session today with the MagMax and kinda went overboard. Kept running too fast for some reason. Didn't stick to my 6:30 ideal base run pace. Still felt good though.
View attachment 1823778