South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Bump. Still a few keys available if anybody wants. Vol 4 the Ride is pretty good, if you're into trivia.I have a bunch of keys left over from the YDKJ Humble Bundle (bought it for the partypacks), so drop me a pm stating which games you want and if you prefer a Humble link or steam key directly.
Rules (kinda):
First come, first serve
The You Don't Know Jack games are trivia quizzes (90s & 00s), so just make sure you'd actually enjoy it before claiming it
Only members with 100+ posts need apply (just to keep the 1 post wonders at bay)
I'll send the keys when I get a chance, so be patient.
Available:
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1 XL
You Don't Know Jack Vol 2
You Don't Know Jack Vol 3
You Don't Know Jack Vol 4 The Ride
You Don't Know Jack Television
You Don't Know Jack Movies
You Don't Know Jack Sports
You Don't Know Jack Headrush
The Jackbox Party Pack 1 (5 party games)
Fibbage XL
(Fibbage XL is also included in the Jackbox Party Pack, so don't take both)
I took the Movies one, thanks very much, kids loving it. If no one wants it I will take Vol 4. Don't want to be greedy and deprive someoneBump. Still a few keys available if anybody wants. Vol 4 the Ride is pretty good, if you're into trivia.
You have pmI took the Movies one, thanks very much, kids loving it. If no one wants it I will take Vol 4. Don't want to be greedy and deprive someone
Many thanksYou have pm
+1 Thanks @mister- a real gent
I'll take any 1 that you have left. Love that game!Bump. Still a few keys available if anybody wants. Vol 4 the Ride is pretty good, if you're into trivia.
You have PMI'll take any 1 that you have left. Love that game!
I have a bunch of keys left over from the YDKJ Humble Bundle (bought it for the partypacks), so drop me a pm stating which games you want and if you prefer a Humble link or steam key directly.
Rules (kinda):
First come, first serve
The You Don't Know Jack games are trivia quizzes (90s & 00s), so just make sure you'd actually enjoy it before claiming it
Only members with 100+ posts need apply (just to keep the 1 post wonders at bay)
I'll send the keys when I get a chance, so be patient.
Available:
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1 XL
You Don't Know Jack Vol 2
You Don't Know Jack Vol 3
You Don't Know Jack Vol 4 The Ride
You Don't Know Jack Television
You Don't Know Jack Movies
You Don't Know Jack Sports
You Don't Know Jack Headrush
The Jackbox Party Pack 1 (5 party games)
Fibbage XL
(Fibbage XL is also included in the Jackbox Party Pack, so don't take both)
Thanks so much!You have PM
ThanksXbox Game Pass Ultimate , 2 Months
4HFHG-GHF6D-M4DYV-CD4XM-V6KCZ