The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

I have a bunch of keys left over from the YDKJ Humble Bundle (bought it for the partypacks), so drop me a pm stating which games you want and if you prefer a Humble link or steam key directly.

Rules (kinda):
First come, first serve
The You Don't Know Jack games are trivia quizzes (90s & 00s), so just make sure you'd actually enjoy it before claiming it
Only members with 100+ posts need apply (just to keep the 1 post wonders at bay)
I'll send the keys when I get a chance, so be patient.

Available:
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1 XL
You Don't Know Jack Vol 2
You Don't Know Jack Vol 3
You Don't Know Jack Vol 4 The Ride

You Don't Know Jack Television
You Don't Know Jack Movies
You Don't Know Jack Sports
You Don't Know Jack Headrush
The Jackbox Party Pack 1 (5 party games)
Fibbage XL


(Fibbage XL is also included in the Jackbox Party Pack, so don't take both)
 
Last edited:
Just a headsup if you own 7 Ziggurat games you can get Corridor 7 for free or for 10 games Deadly Dozen as well. Apparently Corridor 7 counts as one so you only really need to have 9 others. So also a good time to buy with the additional discounts if you were planning to.
 
I have a bunch of keys left over from the YDKJ Humble Bundle (bought it for the partypacks), so drop me a pm stating which games you want and if you prefer a Humble link or steam key directly.

Rules (kinda):
First come, first serve
The You Don't Know Jack games are trivia quizzes (90s & 00s), so just make sure you'd actually enjoy it before claiming it
Only members with 100+ posts need apply (just to keep the 1 post wonders at bay)
I'll send the keys when I get a chance, so be patient.

Available:
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1 XL
You Don't Know Jack Vol 2
You Don't Know Jack Vol 3
You Don't Know Jack Vol 4 The Ride

You Don't Know Jack Television
You Don't Know Jack Movies
You Don't Know Jack Sports
You Don't Know Jack Headrush
The Jackbox Party Pack 1 (5 party games)
Fibbage XL


(Fibbage XL is also included in the Jackbox Party Pack, so don't take both)
Bump. Still a few keys available if anybody wants. Vol 4 the Ride is pretty good, if you're into trivia.
 
Last edited:
Bump. Still a few keys available if anybody wants. Vol 4 the Ride is pretty good, if you're into trivia.
I took the Movies one, thanks very much, kids loving it. If no one wants it I will take Vol 4. Don't want to be greedy and deprive someone
 
I have a bunch of keys left over from the YDKJ Humble Bundle (bought it for the partypacks), so drop me a pm stating which games you want and if you prefer a Humble link or steam key directly.

Rules (kinda):
First come, first serve
The You Don't Know Jack games are trivia quizzes (90s & 00s), so just make sure you'd actually enjoy it before claiming it
Only members with 100+ posts need apply (just to keep the 1 post wonders at bay)
I'll send the keys when I get a chance, so be patient.

Available:
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1 XL
You Don't Know Jack Vol 2
You Don't Know Jack Vol 3
You Don't Know Jack Vol 4 The Ride
You Don't Know Jack Television
You Don't Know Jack Movies
You Don't Know Jack Sports
You Don't Know Jack Headrush
The Jackbox Party Pack 1 (5 party games)
Fibbage XL


(Fibbage XL is also included in the Jackbox Party Pack, so don't take both)

All gone. Enjoy.
 
...should be some free stuff coming up for the Ubisoft 35 year anniversary. Some free stuff for Ghost Recon, but more importantly, a free game soon:

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X