The Tattoo Thread

Eedubz

She really does amazing work. She is however doing herself a disservice by keeping her rates so low (R500/hour). She can easily charge the industry average (R1000/hour) and no one would bat an eyelid at paying for her work.

Clean solid outlines, plenty of black, beautiful shading. That tattoo will last forever ;)

#boldwillhold

irBosOtter

Expert Member
She really does amazing work. She is however doing herself a disservice by keeping her rates so low (R500/hour). She can easily charge the industry average (R1000/hour) and no one would bat an eyelid at paying for her work.

Clean solid outlines, plenty of black, beautiful shading. That tattoo will last forever ;)

#boldwillhold
This one was my 3rd she did, the one before has the most amazing shading I have ever seen, better than a R2000 an hour tattoo (got one of them so I know), but a bit personal and private to post that tattoo on here

The_David

This one was my 3rd she did, the one before has the most amazing shading I have ever seen, better than a R2000 an hour tattoo (got one of them so I know), but a bit personal and private to post that tattoo on here
That's code for Butterfly Tramp Stamp :crylaugh:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Would not call it a tramp stamp :crylaugh::crylaugh: but so far only ladies has seen it and they love it :D:D

It's a baby elephant on my ribs... sad looking one about 20cm x 15cm
Dumbo on your ribs isn't exactly personal :p

Unless you used your dick for his trunk :D