The Tattoo Thread

APoc184

Honorary Master
I meant the date, but yes, physically too :p
Just drove past it on my way back from Menlyn Maine. I'm sure I've asked this before, but they don't have a piercist there do they?
Mmm... I haven't actually noticed to be honest. Plenty of the artists there have piercings but no clue if it is done there.

When I get my prince albert done I will let you know :ROFL: #notthefok

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Mmm... I haven't actually noticed to be honest. Plenty of the artists there have piercings but no clue if it is done there.

When I get my prince albert done I will let you know :ROFL: #notthefok

:ROFL::ROFL:

If you remember, please ask when you're there :giggle:

Akasha

Executive Member
Well, I don't have a tattoo, I'm too scared of needles. I did however get more ear piercings yesterday, any advice on what to do? The lady who did it didn't tell me anything, I had to ask her how to clean it, she said warm salty water. I'm note sure I should trust this lol

APoc184

Honorary Master
What do you guys use for healing your new pieces?
My last two pieces were both covered with a clear waterproof film that lasted a week. Wet healing I think they call it.

Artist instructions were to leave it on as long as possible. Fills up quite heavily with plasma on the bigger pieces.

After that eventually fell off I simply applied very thin layer of aquaphor cream morning and evening as instructed.

Listen to the artist advice is my advice.

maxxis

Well, I don't have a tattoo, I'm too scared of needles. I did however get more ear piercings yesterday, any advice on what to do? The lady who did it didn't tell me anything, I had to ask her how to clean it, she said warm salty water. I'm note sure I should trust this lol
Warm salty solution works well. Clean twice a day.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
My last two pieces were both covered with a clear waterproof film that lasted a week. Wet healing I think they call it.

Artist instructions were to leave it on as long as possible. Fills up quite heavily with plasma on the bigger pieces.

After that eventually fell off I simply applied very thin layer of aquaphor cream morning and evening as instructed.

Listen to the artist advice is my advice.
Same as @APoc184 ,my tattooist also uses wet healing. After that comes off I use Fissin bum cream on mine, but any unscented plain cream like aqueous will work.

maxxis

I’ve been using a dedicated product called Flash Heal Tattoo Care. Awesome combo of a cleansing soap and natural cream. Definitely heals faster.

I’m allergic to the clear plastic stuff (opsite I think it’s called) and most tape so dry healing is best for me.

Zophos

Ok, have to leave this here. It is a joke ok...OK

NSFW

agustino

Better accept advise, Decision is upon your brain
Everyone can speak what he has heard
Better make your own research

KT-B

Honorary Master
:ROFL: Surgical spirits also works @Akasha - depends how susceptible you are to infections.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Lolz. Wife doesn't like the vascularity at all when I get as lean as I am doing now.

Unfortunately for her I have a few more weeks to go and with winter nearing its end and temperatures rising it will only get worse.