The Tattoo Thread

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
All that beautiful colour :love:

I send ideas / images & leave Thys to design as Thys sees fit. I first laid eyes on Aziraphale the morning of my sitting, wanted one thing changed, and he did that in under 2 minutes. Cumulatively I've spent 72 hours under his needles, so I'm comfortable enough for him to do so.
I do the same, I let Josè do what he will with them... He does require me to scale them correctly and to provide high-rez artwork (nobody in the studio has played the games so we cannot expect them to know all those kinds of details). He did nice work on my first tattoo, and I trust him completely. I will add rings but I am not sure about the item boxes and badniks because they change so much from game to game and we have some people knowing them as glass pods, while older folk remember them as computer monitors that need to be broken to get the items inside.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
https://www.instagram.com/chanel.cy_tattoos/?hl=en

Her work looks amazing, anyone got anything done by her here in CPT?
No personal experience but I've always heard good things about Hoodoo Studio. Also, I see she's followed by quite a few of the Fallen Heroes artists as well as their ex resident piercist, that's always a fairly good indicator to me (talent follows talent I always think). Beautiful work indeed.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Ah nice.. I just need to get off my butt and finish my art and send that through.
Then we can make appointment

Current tattoo has settled beautifully, the colours were so punched out today, so brilliant, so clear, an absolute joy to look at. I am guessing it will stay like this for a while until it starts to naturally fade a bit in years to come

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Despite its location in a historic building in the heart of São Paulo’s city center, the Museu da Tatuagem is little known relative to the wealth of museums and galleries around town. Those who do stop in for a visit are rarely disappointed.
Long ago in my youth, I visited the tattoo museum in New Zealand, and that was pretty cool, but the one above looks way cooler!

KT-B

Honorary Master
Two new tattoos today:

This one is meant to look rough and almost like a crayon drawing. Plays off of the wording as well

This is because I absolutely love the whimsical nature of Scrappy and his look paired with the Wanna Hang? text
Love the wanna hang one