The Tattoo Thread

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Lolz. Wife doesn't like the vascularity at all when I get as lean as I am doing now.

Unfortunately for her I have a few more weeks to go and with winter nearing its end and temperatures rising it will only get worse.
Mine are only really popping in the summer.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I thought I saw it when I was done on Saturday, he was busy with the template.
Awsum Tat.
Damn... Small world.

Your wife came to pick you up or came to check when you were finished? Same guy?

We were sitting at the bottom still with the kids?

Thanks. I am really happy with the result. Above expectations. And Len was a champ.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Where are all the new ink people????

Almost forgot....

Wife is getting her second piece done on Saturday. Also at True Blue.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Nice! What is she having done?

Next sitting only in October.
She gets boring girly stuff... Hehe.

Haven't seen the final design yet but her idea is to get a cherry blossom flower and the stem of the flower will then transform into the words "Let it be". Because she can get so hung up on crap! (Her own words).

It will be on her ankle or foot. To be decided on the day.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
She gets boring girly stuff... Hehe.

Haven't seen the final design yet but her idea is to get a cherry blossom flower and the stem of the flower will then transform into the words "Let it be". Because she can get so hung up on crap! (Her own words).

It will be on her ankle or foot. To be decided on the day.

Hehehehehe :) I won't comment, I have children's book characters on my arm :p

Cherry blossoms are always beautiful though :)

Akasha

Executive Member

Akasha

Executive Member
It’s the annual company Charity Tattoo-a-thon, and we’re excited to welcome back Joey and Alex from Beneath the Surface, who will be doing the tattoos: https://www.beneaththesurface.co.za/. We’ll also have Graham from Romans Tattoo @romanstattoo (IG) and Lloyd from Mr Hats Tattoo @mrhatstattoo (IG).

t_girl

Anyone in this thread able to recommend an artist in Cape Town Northern Suburbs?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Anyone in this thread able to recommend an artist in Cape Town Northern Suburbs?
I can recommend those who I know in Observatory only, also depends on what kind of work you are wanting done.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
I'm getting my first tattoo next month, will likely be something with a heart and paw
https://www.google.com/search?q=heart+paw+tattoo&rlz=1C1GCEA_enZA795ZA795&oq=heart+paw+tattoo&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3622j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Not sure where yet, probably on my chest so it can be hidden under a shirt

Edit: it's for charity, R400, half of it goes to the artist. it's only a 15 min session and 4x4cm
Congrats on losing your virginity (your ink-ginity that is)

t_girl

I can recommend those who I know in Observatory only, also depends on what kind of work you are wanting done.
Thanks. I was able to find a place in Kuilsriver. Have an appointment for Saturday.