The Tattoo Thread

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
5 days to go for me, and I forgot to mention, its a 7 hour session.
Amy Rose, Cheese the Chao and touch-up on existing ink (artist is not quite happy with the way the colour took).
I have basically built a relationship with the studio such that we're making this easier on my wallet, so lots of short sessions, but we now need to move to get all the characters and fillers on so that final colour can be done.

The end goal is a complete Sonic The Hedgehog(TM) sleeve. I have already got a following online about this.

We discussed the following tentative schedule:

Knuckles & Shadow + two rings + Green Hill Zone background to test how brown will "take" on my skin.
Vector (he is big, so he will likely take up a whole session)
Espio & Charmy + 2 rings
Rouge The Bat + Item box
Cream The Rabbit goes close to my hand at the wrist

Beyond this I will have to plan and see what space is left.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Friday is coming around at an incredible speed... :p
I am jealous!! I have a consult booked for the 25th of this month ahead of next sitting 10 October. I need to figure out what I want to fill the space on upper arm with. I'm leaning towards asking Thys to draw his own version of the talking tiger in Neil Gaiman's Cinnamon.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
I am jealous!! I have a consult booked for the 25th of this month ahead of next sitting 10 October. I need to figure out what I want to fill the space on upper arm with. I'm leaning towards asking Thys to draw his own version of the talking tiger in Neil Gaiman's Cinnamon.
Sounds really nice.
I am planning to go more often now that I have a clear idea of what I want and my artist and I are a team. We also worked out a way for me to afford all of this.
It is also harder to get some kinds of oringial artworks, it seems Google is purging a lot of stuff from image search, or SEGA is issuing takedown noticies. IDK

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Sounds really nice.
I am planning to go more often now that I have a clear idea of what I want and my artist and I are a team. We also worked out a way for me to afford all of this.
It is also harder to get some kinds of oringial artworks, it seems Google is purging a lot of stuff from image search, or SEGA is issuing takedown noticies. IDK
That's a bit of a pain for you, I'm sure.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
That's a bit of a pain for you, I'm sure.
Some yes, however I had the foresight a few years ago to download and save as much artwork as I could, and aside from one official reference, I have them all, all of them in stunning high resolution (12Mpix and up)

blowdart18

Damn... Small world.

Your wife came to pick you up or came to check when you were finished? Same guy?

We were sitting at the bottom still with the kids?

Thanks. I am really happy with the result. Above expectations. And Len was a champ.
Dam sorry, only saw your reply now, I was with a friend on the day didn't feel like driving.
But this was mine that Len did, after the touch up.