Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Ok, if that's how you see it. What I ACTUALLY said was that an apple core is hardly the same as a burning cigarette butt.

I totally agree that a a burning cigarette butt is far worse than an apple core, but littering it littering and I would still name and shame anyone littering.
 
I totally agree that a a burning cigarette butt is far worse than an apple core, but littering it littering and I would still name and shame anyone littering.

You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.
 
You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.

Its more likely to decay can fertilize the area or feed the birds.
 
And this is how it starts people. By justifying one illegal action.

Well wouldn't you just want that to be true. But sadly for you, nobody condoned it. It's just not nearly as bad as a cigarette butt, and it might just have more of a environmental benefit than cause damage.
 
You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.

#firstworldproblems
 
Tossers that buy a packet of crisps and a chocolate and pay with their credi cards, then cant remember the PIN the 1st to times around.
 
People who piss all over the seat & floor.
FFS you're disgusting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X