No ****.People believe everything they see.
Edit: Dumb comment, sorry. I just meant how else can people be?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No ****.People believe everything they see.
LOL. Ok, if that's how you see it. What I ACTUALLY said was that an apple core is hardly the same as a burning cigarette butt.
Boohoo an apple core versus a burning cigarette? Same thing?
Still littering either way.
I totally agree that a a burning cigarette butt is far worse than an apple core, but littering it littering and I would still name and shame anyone littering.
You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.
You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.
More food for the animals![]()
And this is how it starts people. By justifying one illegal action.
You see, the problem with throwing your apple core in say a nature reserve is that the seeds might just get to sprout and survive and boom...and apple tree in a protected area that isn't supposed to have apple trees.
People who piss all over the seat & floor.
FFS you're disgusting.
#firstworldproblems
#firstworldproblems