Ho3n3r
Honorary Master
Seeing the photo of that woman every time I scroll down my tapatalk list
Mother-in-law?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Seeing the photo of that woman every time I scroll down my tapatalk list
She figured out who the father wasLast week I got a fake pregnancy scare. This week I get dumped.
Last week I got a fake pregnancy scare. This week I get dumped.
Was the dumping a result of how you handled the pregnancy scare? Almost like a test to see if you were up for fatherhood?
She figured out who the father was
My unfailing ability to pack something away for "safekeeping" and never able to find it when I need it![]()
People that refuse to archive old emails.
PST file has reached 50GB limit and now she's throwing her toys out the cot because her outlook will not open.
Told her she has lost all emails, GONE, FINITO, KAPUT!
She is crying hysterically.
I'm smiling inside.
B!tch
JirrePeople that refuse to archive old emails.
PST file has reached 50GB limit and now she's throwing her toys out the cot because her outlook will not open.
Told her she has lost all emails, GONE, FINITO, KAPUT!
She is crying hysterically.
I'm smiling inside.
B!tch
They just don't have the foggiest idea what those lights are actually used for. They must have mist the memo explaining when it's appropriate to use themPeople driving with their fog-lights on, when there's no fog or mist at all!

They just don't have the foggiest idea what those lights are actually used for. They must have mist the memo explaining when it's appropriate to use them![]()
Slow driver in front approaching a green light. By the time they get to the light it changes amber/red and they still go through and I'm forced to stop. Bloody idiot.
People who think that because something is funny or amusing to them, it's automatically funny to everyone and if you don't laugh then you are a grump.