Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the dumping a result of how you handled the pregnancy scare? Almost like a test to see if you were up for fatherhood?

She claimed it was about communication but this crossed my mind.

She figured out who the father was

This hasn't :( Will have to stalk status updates for the coming months. Or f**k it, no I don't.
 
When there's a book you read yonks ago, you kinda remember details or a plot but just cannot find it anywhere. I've got two like this that every now and again I try search for.
Irritates the life out of me, but then I think maybe it's for the best. Might find it and it's a terrible disappointment.
 
^I get the same with music.

I have a song that I remember the melody of that I heard in March 2005 on a school buddy's Motorola E398 in Greenacres that I for the life of me cannot find. Even the melody is a bit vague but if I would hear it today I am sure I would instantly recognise it. Weird how the mind works (and sometimes doesn't) :D
 
Have that same issues with a book and a TV series, I've tried googling for it and nada. Sometimes wonder if it's a mandela effect :-).
 
People that refuse to archive old emails.

PST file has reached 50GB limit and now she's throwing her toys out the cot because her outlook will not open.

Told her she has lost all emails, GONE, FINITO, KAPUT!

She is crying hysterically.
I'm smiling inside.

B!tch
 
People that refuse to archive old emails.

PST file has reached 50GB limit and now she's throwing her toys out the cot because her outlook will not open.

Told her she has lost all emails, GONE, FINITO, KAPUT!

She is crying hysterically.
I'm smiling inside.

B!tch
Jirre

My employer enforced a 250mb limit. Well until it got moved to the cloud anyway.

The 250 was quite unreasonable though...2-5gb is less of a pain.
 
People driving with their fog-lights on, when there's no fog or mist at all!
 
People driving with their fog-lights on, when there's no fog or mist at all!
They just don't have the foggiest idea what those lights are actually used for. They must have mist the memo explaining when it's appropriate to use them
 
They just don't have the foggiest idea what those lights are actually used for. They must have mist the memo explaining when it's appropriate to use them

Or, apparently, mist the fact that they've accidentally switched them on. I've wanted to hop out, walk over and give them a fogging clear notion of how irritating it is.
 
Slow driver in front approaching a green light. By the time they get to the light it changes amber/red and they still go through and I'm forced to stop. Bloody idiot.
 
Slow driver in front approaching a green light. By the time they get to the light it changes amber/red and they still go through and I'm forced to stop. Bloody idiot.

Pedestrians at traffic lights that cross the road in front of you just as it turns green for you. And it's normally the meandering types that stroll down the road and do not have the slighest conception of what it is to be driving a car.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X