SUPERMAN89
Expert Member
Was having endless page reset issues last night, internet and unrestricted APN. Signal also seemed to swing from GRPS to 3G to HSDPA (repeat). PPDB
BUT ITS OK 4NOW,and someone was thinking im writing madness
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Was having endless page reset issues last night, internet and unrestricted APN. Signal also seemed to swing from GRPS to 3G to HSDPA (repeat). PPDB
Durban's a big place - you've gotta be more specific![]()
My VMC that came with the disc will not run either. Says fatal error during installation......it wont let me reinstall or take off my system as it says its locked...wtf......nice voda
I cannot connect to Vodacom 3G. Is there a network problem?
I am living in Parow.
MTN 3G works fine.
- Error message(s)?
- Pre-paid or contract SIM Card?
- Data Bundle & remaining balance >0MB if PPDB?
- Are you using the [searchforum]3GOnly[/searchforum] profile setting, what happens if you try 2GOnly or one of the 'Preferred' profile settings?
I am on 2GB data contract. Must be the power outages because my HTC Tytn also don't want to connect not on GPRS or 3G.
There was a power failure in Cape Town that affected areas of the Cape.
So i was right in that one thread i mentioned(wasnt 100% sure) that power outages have a slight effect on connectivity, coverage, etc.?
I live in Brackenfell and I'm still on GPRS. This is not a problem with my hardware as my E220 and phone both pick-up 3G in Bellville.I'm also having trouble accessing Vodacom's website.
When will this be sorted out? The 3G problem that is?
There was quite a knock-on effect of the power cut and the guys worked throughout the night to get all the services back up again. I'm told all well now.
Still seeing problems?