Vox Telecom - Bad Service

rinorobert

Hi Guys,

So I've been trying to get connected with Vox Telecom using their "100mbps - 300GB" package and the service I have received is beyond useless.

I have phoned them numerous times with them saying each time that they would get back to me. I provided them with all my relevant details as requested but days go by and nothing, I have even been told that a representative would be in contact with me by a certain time during the day of the phone call. No phone calls or notifications from them at all.

The only reason I wanted to use them was the fact that their package was the most well priced compared to various other ISPs. I need a 100mbps line along with a minimum 300GB data cap per month.

Anyone else received bad service from them?

Should I approach another ISP / Company such as WebAfrica?

Would appreciate any input.

Cheers!

jackshiels

Expert Member
Hi Guys,

So I've been trying to get connected with Vox Telecom using their "100mbps - 300GB" package and the service I have received is beyond useless.

I have phoned them numerous times with them saying each time that they would get back to me. I provided them with all my relevant details as requested but days go by and nothing, I have even been told that a representative would be in contact with me by a certain time during the day of the phone call. No phone calls or notifications from them at all.

The only reason I wanted to use them was the fact that their package was the most well priced compared to various other ISPs. I need a 100mbps line along with a minimum 300GB data cap per month.

Cheers!
Sent you a PM with contact details for FTTH staff.

simonbee

i am also awaiting Fibre via Vox. There service has been appalling. I applied back in October. Never heard anything from them. After repeated attempts, finally in mid december they replied to me and said they never received my application (despite me getting a reference number from them when i sent it to them!). Hopefully now things can move forward. I had a site survey done last week and was told the installation should be done within 2 weeks. let's see how things go.

Maryna1901

Bad Service as well

Hi Guys,

Cheers!
I have been invoiced by Vox before the installation is even working 100%. It was for Vox to come and fix the problems why are we paying for call out fees and site labour? We have not even decided whether we want to use the airties. We have not agreed to them yet and Eugene told us we must test them and then make a decision. Why is the after sales so terrible?

As it is I am sitting here with no internet over the airties.

If we going to be charged for every little thing that is a problem on Vox’s side then we don’t think we going to make use of Vox. This was still all part of the installation process of the router etc.

We are very disappointed in the service from Vox and will definitely not recommend Vox to our neighbours who have been asking us whether it is working well.