Web Squad ISP

Kryptonite

So tell us @Kryptonite - When you go to the doctor with a problem and he asks you questions, do you just ignore him and expect a diagnosis? Or do you just formulate your own?
Thank god i formulated my own diagnosis and kept escalating the matter, it's now resolved.............Thanks @websquadza been stable for a few days now, informed support.

darrencon

Hi - Does anyone else on websquad have issues with downloading ZorinOS? It downloads for a while and then it failed. Happened a couple of months ago too. I have even connected directly to the CPE via ethernet and it does the same?

On my work network it downloads fine?

abudabi

Expert Member
Hi - Does anyone else on websquad have issues with downloading ZorinOS? It downloads for a while and then it failed. Happened a couple of months ago too. I have even connected directly to the CPE via ethernet and it does the same?

On my work network it downloads fine?
your link so we can try?

EDIT: and what are you downloading it with?

abudabi

Expert Member
getting this now on 94% and it can't connect. browser download also seems slow as hell. I'm thinking their hosting site might have issues
1652807527817.png

EDIT: download finished in the app but not the browser.

Last edited:

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
I'm on IS and it downloaded fine. Speeds went up and down but at times it maxed out my 100mbs but it went as low as 1mbs.

darrencon

getting this now on 94% and it can't connect. browser download also seems slow as hell. I'm thinking their hosting site might have issues
View attachment 1310672

EDIT: download finished in the app but not the browser.
just downloaded it fine from my office server so not an issue on their side. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to test

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Looks like Vumatel in my area. Websquad guys look to have pointed out a few issues regards to MTU to them and made a few routing changes to solve the problem for now. All vuma related it seems nothing to do with Websquad infrastructure.
Glad to hear it’s sorted!

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
just downloaded it fine from my office server so not an issue on their side. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to test
Usually a sign of tcp buffer issues- will get the team to test from this side. Remind me which FNO and area?

Zodiak

Hi, is there an issue with international bandwidth? I am getting max 10 MB on a 100 MB line, local is fine:

Zodiak

Is there an issue this morning, seeing lots of packet loss up to 50% in games and generally wonky internet.