Web Squad ISP

attreewr

After raving about Websquad as an ISP initially, there service and support had been dismal of late, my Service is constantly interrupted, asked for an immediate disconnection, but have refused !
So wont fix the issue and cant leave to another ISP, wonderfull!!

Cactus

Expert Member
After raving about Websquad as an ISP initially, there service and support had been dismal of late, my Service is constantly interrupted, asked for an immediate disconnection, but have refused !
Are you sure it's not the FNO? Who is your FNO?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Ima call BS here pre-emptively
Anybody want to take a bet?

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Cancellation terms are pretty standard and dictated by the line provider and are clearly, and unambiguously documented. In your case with a DSL line, these are Openserve commercials. You can try other PPPOE sessions on DSL lines if you want to test that. As far as I can see, you didn't respond to the last ticket where we asked you some questions after you said your service was being throttled (which it isn't). And I can see that we have someone actively assisting you with your ticket since 3pm today and responding to your queries. I'd say work with the tech to figure out what is wrong with your line. We get our Openserve handover for the whole northern region in a single location. If the issue were on our side, every single Openserve (DSL and Fibre) client would be complaining.

You're on a DSL line, so we can't speak for the interruptions - but we are trying to assist you.

Zodiak

Same here, internet completely dead Evotel North Riding

Last edited:

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Connection just died, North Riding, Vuma Aerial.

Just me?
Seeing all AEX services in the area down (Evotel and Vuma Aerial)

Update 11:30: Outage acknowledged by AEX, Vuma and Evotel teams.

Update 12:30: Teams are currently investigating - no ETR has been provided yet

Update 12:45: Vumatel Services restored

Update 14:30: Evotel Services restored

Last edited:

km2

Expert Member
Does anyone know which Singapore based VPS providers route through SAFE for WebSquad? Trying to setup a low(er) latency connection to someone in Korea and the default direct routing puts it into the 400+ms range, but if we could both connect to an intermediate box in Singapore might pull that down to 200+ms.

The challenge though is finding a VPS provider that when I use WebSquad ends up going through SAFE, and was wondering if anyone had any experience? (or some other South East Asian-ish country with similar latency)

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Does anyone know which Singapore based VPS providers route through SAFE for WebSquad? Trying to setup a low(er) latency connection to someone in Korea and the default direct routing puts it into the 400+ms range, but if we could both connect to an intermediate box in Singapore might pull that down to 200+ms.

The challenge though is finding a VPS provider that when I use WebSquad ends up going through SAFE, and was wondering if anyone had any experience? (or some other South East Asian-ish country with similar latency)
I think the last time I checked Vultr worked: