Web Squad ISP

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
@websqaud , is there any chance the following is in the works?
  1. Mobile Web App for managing and monitoring account.
  2. Bandwidth utilization (Daily,Weekly,Monthly) stats from the portal/app
Regards
Hi. No mobile app for now. Our current My Web sQuad (my.websquad.co.za) is completely mobile friendly and lets you manage all your services, billing etc from your mobile phone.

We're constantly adding functionality to My Web sQuad and the roadmap does include integration of our our users' PPPoE accounts information. You can currently request access to a separate portal to view this if you're on a PPPoE connection, just email Support for this. This integration is currently under development through a vendor and we don't have an ETA on it yet. Vumatel trenched traffic monitoring is a different ballgame and we're working on an integration using their API to manage a few aspects of the Vumatel Trenched system, though we don't expect this functionality going live during 2019 as we have other dev projects currently underway.

Hi. No mobile app for now. Our current My Web sQuad (my.websquad.co.za) is completely mobile friendly and lets you manage all your services, billing etc from your mobile phone.

We're constantly adding functionality to My Web sQuad and the roadmap does include integration of our our users' PPPoE accounts information. You can currently request access to a separate portal to view this if you're on a PPPoE connection, just email Support for this. This integration is currently under development through a vendor and we don't have an ETA on it yet. Vumatel trenched traffic monitoring is a different ballgame and we're working on an integration using their API to manage a few aspects of the Vumatel Trenched system, though we don't expect this functionality going live during 2019 as we have other dev projects currently underway.
Thank you for reply. I will email support for this access you have mentioned.