Web Squad ISP

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Morning. Apologies for my silence here. Vendor switch failure after a software update. We’re awaiting a change and further feedback now.

SFW007

Expert Member
Yeah kids were complaining last night needless to say they had to go to bed early

Meester

SO who/were do we contact you (before 00:00 and after 07:00) if this happens in future?? it's 07:58 and I still couldn't get a phone line to be answered... even though the website stated 07:00-.
Services have been restored. We’ve been manually changed over to another switch at Teraco. My apologies for the inconvenience. Full RFO to follow if you were affected.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
SO who/were do we contact you (before 00:00 and after 07:00) if this happens in future?? it's 07:58 and I still couldn't get a phone line to be answered... even though the website stated 07:00-.
Will be sending out a refreshed support and escalation matrix in due course. I am currently investigating why and how we dropped the ball in terms of after-hours support this time round and will put together a plan to ensure it does not happen again. Many of you will know from personal experience that we answer tickets right through the night and from the early morning hours - our team has always been committed to this

Meester

Well, at least we're all excited together.

Good stuff :)
Even more so when everybody (including my next door neighbors on BOTH sides) that I referred to WebSquad, was complaining to *me* about them not getting their NetFlix and YouTube streaming "fixes" last night :( :D

DarkSt0rm

Even more so when everybody (including my next door neighbors on BOTH sides) that I referred to WebSquad, was complaining to *me* about them not getting their NetFlix and YouTube streaming "fixes" last night :( :D
Yeah hahaha, only downside of referring people. When something goes wrong, it's *your* fault somehow...

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Has that Asian route been sorted yet?
Yup, China Telecoms has dropped advertisements to Liquid and things are back to normal. If you've got a particular route that's higher than usual, let me know and I'll check why it's gaining priority.

lestoran

Anyone who came here from Cool Ideas : Are you happy with the move?

Cool Ideas is not broken or anything just often enough streaming and browsing performance is just not up to what I expect.