Webafrica Clawback Fraud

Riniel

A clawback fee of R999 has been debited 3 times for the ridiculous free-to-use router they give you. I'm unable to get through to them properly, the moment I think the issue has been resolved they debit me again.

It's nearly impossible to get your money back but incredibly quick for it to evade your account.

How does one go about reporting an ISP to the ombudsman? if there even is such customer representation

Jason3643

A clawback fee of R999 has been debited 3 times for the ridiculous free-to-use router they give you. I'm unable to get through to them properly, the moment I think the issue has been resolved they debit me again.

It's nearly impossible to get your money back but incredibly quick for it to evade your account.

How does one go about reporting an ISP to the ombudsman? if there even is such customer representation
Hi try the twitter account I messaged them yesterday about a refund and closing my account and they credited my account /closed it and loaded my refund for today .They very helpful