Weight Loss/ Gain thread Dec 2014 - 2015

maybe the neigh sayers that were talking about my radical weight loss had a point...

chatting with the wife now, and i say "come look here" and walk over the scale. I step on, and where i weighed 128.3 this morning (from the start weight of 131.6), i'm now standing at 127.4. Does that seem right? I at a ****load of scrambled eggs this morning, with 3 bacon. For lunch I had a small steak and cauliflower (from last night) and no dinner just yet.... so i'm nowhere near starving myself. drinking plenty water too. Maybe not today. Today probably only had about 3/4 glasses of water.
 
maybe the neigh sayers that were talking about my radical weight loss had a point...

chatting with the wife now, and i say "come look here" and walk over the scale. I step on, and where i weighed 128.3 this morning (from the start weight of 131.6), i'm now standing at 127.4. Does that seem right? I at a ****load of scrambled eggs this morning, with 3 bacon. For lunch I had a small steak and cauliflower (from last night) and no dinner just yet.... so i'm nowhere near starving myself. drinking plenty water too. Maybe not today. Today probably only had about 3/4 glasses of water.

Relax.

Are you peeing more than usual? You are probably shedding a lot of water retention which is perfectly normal for the first week or so.

It will slow down after a while.
 
maybe the neigh sayers that were talking about my radical weight loss had a point...

chatting with the wife now, and i say "come look here" and walk over the scale. I step on, and where i weighed 128.3 this morning (from the start weight of 131.6), i'm now standing at 127.4. Does that seem right? I at a ****load of scrambled eggs this morning, with 3 bacon. For lunch I had a small steak and cauliflower (from last night) and no dinner just yet.... so i'm nowhere near starving myself. drinking plenty water too. Maybe not today. Today probably only had about 3/4 glasses of water.

Water is essential. Aim for at least 2.5 litres, more if you can.
 
Been a busy week so I haven't hit training as hard as i'd like.

2nd boxing session for the week today. Going tomorrow and Friday to get to my 4 class goal for the week! Still sweating bucket loads but feeling slightly fitter ;)
 
Been a busy week so I haven't hit training as hard as i'd like.

2nd boxing session for the week today. Going tomorrow and Friday to get to my 4 class goal for the week! Still sweating bucket loads but feeling slightly fitter ;)

Tomorrow is friday.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X