Weird Keyboard Issue on Win 10

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Just had the weirdest issue, but maybe one of you know what causes it.

The P key on my keyboard stopped working - possibly dirty or damaged - so I pulled up the on-screen keyboard and that won’t print a P either. Tried Shift-P, CTRL-P - nada. All other keys work correctly, but not P. Was able to copy paste one though.

Anyone seen this before?

alphabyte

No problem "P"eeing. :whistling:
Possibly you should change the keyboard setting; is it perhaps on some language that does not recognize the P.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master

The P key on my keyboard stopped working - possibly dirty or damaged - so I pulled up the on-screen keyboard and that won’t print a P either. Tried Shift-P, CTRL-P - nada. All other keys work correctly, but not P. Was able to copy paste one though.

Anyone seen this before?
Laptop KB or wired/wireless external KB ?

Nobody Important

Executive Member

Anyone seen this before?
Swap out physical keyboard with a friend/colleague and see if it can be replicated.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Restarting the Laptop solved the issue. Couldn’t be physical damage as the on-screen keyboard did the same thing. Must have enabled some weird keyboard setting or something.