• Vox

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • Webafrica

Votes: 80 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 290 21.9%

• Total voters

johncgalloway

My experience with Axxess has for the most part been great. About 3 years ago, I did move to another house and had the crappiest time with the connection, ended up driving me to Telkom, which oddly enough wasn't the worst experience I've ever had with Telkom, in fact consistent speeds for the most part. And cancelling my ADSL eventually when I went back to Axxess for the fibre was also not a nightmare.

So kinda a good review for both from me on that part.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Cool Ideas, I wanted to go with Vox after using them for many years on ADSL but Cool Ideas came with such rave reviews on myBB that I decided to go with them rather.

The pricing is super competitive and it's really handy having a company representative active on the forum.

There is however, a performance issue with my account and getting it resolved is proving challenging.

afsrav

Vox - Have been with Vox from the time they still offered their Fat pipe and after hours bolt-on packages.

ProvoZA

With Afrihost, there are no contracts - month to month. Super. Now, it would be nice if they could get the ClientZone data fixed for Fixed LTE (with Rain). That said, their service is brilliant during business hours and almost non-existent after hours.

dews

Mweb, has a nice gaming latency and allows us to watch netflix without destroying the line
Are you in JHB or Capetown? What is your ping like to local and int servers? Just curious as the pings should be a physical location thing, and not ISP shaping thing.

Mweb has met our needs satisfactorily for many years, in fact I'm busy moving my business requirements over to them from the very substandard 1-Grid.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Telkom. Extremely unhappy as the line stays up but the internet is completely dead. Randomly every day/night.

llvanden

Telkom Uncapped LTE (Smartbroadband wireless 3), was on Special R799 at the time.

Currentl R801 per month and entirely uncapped. Great speeds.