Lydon

Expert Member
Yet we're still waiting for Nedbank's iOS/Android apps that were supposed to launch in "early May..." =/

Asha'man X

Expert Member
This will be awesome to get, and should look good with the Metro styling. I like the app on my iPad, but since it's meant for the iPhone, it looks a bit toss on the bigger screen of the iPad.

I really need to start checking out apps again on my WP7 device while I wait.

roguemat

Expert Member
Jan, any chance this was from my tweet just the other day saying as much ? :p

Brakanjan

I used the FNB website and sent them a message using the complaints/compliments link. Someone actually called me from the App Team, and said that they were aware that a lot of FNB clients were using Windows Phone devices, and that they are looking/busy developing a app for Windows Phone, but I got the idea from the person that it was not necessarily for the current version 7, but the coming version 8 of Windows Phone. But I can confirm I was told also by them personally that they are busy with an app for Windows Phone. Can anyone else confirm this as well? It would be useful, especially since Windows Phone on the Lumia does not support USSD codes, banking is a problem and their site does not work correctly on Internet Explorer (Windows Phone) when one has to input a one time pin, it never provides the popup to do so. Quite annoying.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Its a good sign for the platform when a company like FNB sees the value in developing an App for it.

roguemat

Expert Member
I used the FNB website and sent them a message using the complaints/compliments link. Someone actually called me from the App Team, and said that they were aware that a lot of FNB clients were using Windows Phone devices, and that they are looking/busy developing a app for Windows Phone, but I got the idea from the person that it was not necessarily for the current version 7, but the coming version 8 of Windows Phone. But I can confirm I was told also by them personally that they are busy with an app for Windows Phone. Can anyone else confirm this as well? It would be useful, especially since Windows Phone on the Lumia does not support USSD codes, banking is a problem and their site does not work correctly on Internet Explorer (Windows Phone) when one has to input a one time pin, it never provides the popup to do so. Quite annoying.
They are not targeting WP8 just yet.

e4et

Expert Member
Does anyone have any more news regarding this?

Im really missing the FNB app on my wp8 device