Xbox Series X / S

AlphaJohn

Executive Member

Dirt 4, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, F1 2020, and GRID
The other Game Pass games highlighted by the Xbox indie showcase include hit farming sim Stardew Valley, coming to Game Pass at some point this fall, as well as stealth action game Aragami 2, which is joining the lineup on September 17. The console version of Evil Genius 2: World Domination is also coming to Game Pass, in addition to Pupperazzi. Pathfinder: Wrath & Righteous was erroneously said to be coming to Game Pass as well, though it's since been clarified that it is not a Game Pass game.

Last edited:

Solitude

Executive Member
I'm happy with my XBox Wireless Headset. However I'd still go with a Steelseries Arctis 7X or 9X rather but they cost a lot more.

Overall though I'm happy with my headset. In the beginning it sounded a bit different to what I'm used to because they are more bass heavy. But you can change it in the equaliser. I decided to just stay with the default settings and I got used to it. Apparently many gaming headsets are bass heavy apparently. I know people say the same of the Kaira Pro.

TopChefGotit

I'm happy with my XBox Wireless Headset. However I'd still go with a Steelseries Arctis 7X or 9X rather but they cost a lot more.

Overall though I'm happy with my headset. In the beginning it sounded a bit different to what I'm used to because they are more bass heavy. But you can change it in the equaliser. I decided to just stay with the default settings and I got used to it. Apparently many gaming headsets are bass heavy apparently. I know people say the same of the Kaira Pro.
Any technical issues over time? I want this to last me the entire gen. 2k for a mic is steep for me, I don’t really care about the in depth audio stuff but more rather the mic and build

Also how is the better health/ depreciation

Last edited:

Solitude

Executive Member
Any technical issues over time? I want this to last me the entire gen. 2k for a mic is steep for me, I don’t really care about the in depth audio stuff but more rather the mic and build

Also how is the better health/ depreciation
I don't know about the mic since I don't use it at all. I only play single player games.

I've had no technical issues and I'm not sure how long the battery lasts. I just charge it every now and then.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Just finished The Ascent, what a blast.

Pity I couldn’t complete “The Dark Horse” side mission, as I think that is the only thing outstanding.

now for a quick break until Psychonauts 2

Lupus

Honorary Master
Just finished The Ascent, what a blast.

Pity I couldn’t complete “The Dark Horse” side mission, as I think that is the only thing outstanding.

now for a quick break until Psychonauts 2
How come? I know it's glitched but luckily for me it wasn't. Though to be honest it doesn't matter, completed everything in the game and about 4 or 5 achievements just didn't unlock that were supposed.

_kabal_

Expert Member
How come? I know it's glitched but luckily for me it wasn't. Though to be honest it doesn't matter, completed everything in the game and about 4 or 5 achievements just didn't unlock that were supposed.
Would just never complete the mission. You'd clear the area, see Ubi on the floor next to the car, but it would never progress. Tried multiple quit to menu -> reload, which did fix some other minor glitches I had.

Put it out my head now, or it will drive me crazy :giggle:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Would just never complete the mission. You'd clear the area, see Ubi on the floor next to the car, but it would never progress. Tried multiple quit to menu -> reload, which did fix some other minor glitches I had.

Put it out my head now, or it will drive me crazy :giggle:
Aaah, so I was just lucky, but anyway I completed all 12 main missions and 28 side missions no achievement

AlphaJohn

Executive Member

1629954041525.png

And no love for the Series S :(

Hell even the Seagate game drive got some Halo :mad:

1629954183980.png

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

View attachment 1134324

And no love for the Series S :(

Hell even the Seagate game drive got some Halo :mad:

View attachment 1134326