Cell C LTE-A

Christohobo

Hey guys any advise would be appreciated my Service has suddenly stopped working when my data was depleted even when I bought a top-up data bundle still nothing Contacted my ISP to confirm the data is activated they advised to reboot my router and remove my sim for a few seconds and try again, although that is always their answer to any connectivity issues

I'm using the Huawei B315 Router and as far as I can tell it is connected and have sim connectivity

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hey guys any advise would be appreciated my Service has suddenly stopped working when my data was depleted even when I bought a top-up data bundle still nothing Contacted my ISP to confirm the data is activated they advised to reboot my router and remove my sim for a few seconds and try again, although that is always their answer to any connectivity issues

I'm using the Huawei B315 Router and as far as I can tell it is connected and have sim connectivity
Hi Christohobo

Which ISP are you with?

^MP

Christohobo

Hi Turns out the top-up data was never activated on the ISP side once the new monthly data was allocated all worked fine again, my ISP is Webafrica btw

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Turns out the top-up data was never activated on the ISP side once the new monthly data was allocated all worked fine again, my ISP is Webafrica btw
Hi Christohobo

That's great.

We're pleased to hear that you're able to connect again.

^MP