Consumers choice in cellular network providers revealed

Which is your preferred cellular service provider?

• Total voters

MartyMarts

Spontaneous Interruption
I'm stuck with MTN (primary) and Cell © (secondary) for at least another year. I personally don't think there are enough options available in the cellular provider market for us rape vict... err, I mean consumers.

Last edited:

thesuspect

The journo forgot that there is also 8ta to choose from. Found that they are making good progress in signing retail outlets for airtime etc... making it easier to recharge. Hope the will launch some 21Mbps in the future

Hellbilly Deluxe

Im always wondering about these surveys , in my entire time of having a phone ( nm a cell phone ) i have been phoned once re a survey ( was for highveld / 5fm what one i prefer ,i said neither but getting off the point ) ,in a country where we have millions of people with cell phones how do we end up with 1203 people who bothered to answer , and thats a good reflection of the market ????

My 5 cents

Lies , Damn Lies , Statistics and then Surveys

taajir

yep just over a 1000 is pathetic
outa 40 million plus
and yep i agree another survey only for broadband

Dolby

Honorary Master
Cell C for data (voted) - but Vodacom for voice

I see the votes are no longer anonymous

Saajid

Expert Member
My preferred Cellular Provider would be Cell C, but I am currently stuck in a contract with MTN. So I voted MTN, even though it made me sick in the stomach.

Synaesthesia

Executive Member
Shame...poor Virgin. :)
Well they did enter the market late, and with 3 mature players in the market already. I think they have a great product, with their cheap sms and data.
yep just over a 1000 is pathetic
outa 40 million plus
and yep i agree another survey only for broadband
If it's a representative sample, then 1000 is a fine number for a survey. It's surprisingly accurate (statistics)

PPJ

Of the 1,203 people surveyed, 197 indicated that they have a secondary account (around 16%).
Like its been said elsewhere in the strain.........

What sort of a representation is 1203???

Wait until just before election date...... then there will be opinion poles from the "big boys" about the outcome. You will be lucky to have 2000 respondentd out of 20 000 000 voters.