Can't do that 'cause you've disabled your PMs
Oops, I guess a lot has changed since I signed up. I turned it on again.

We currently have one person on trial, and due to our company's size and age providing support for free to trial customers is kind of a one at a time thing.

I guess what people want out of an ISP is to not point the finger, but to have a relationship with their FNO's and get to the bottom of it. We never liked being a ticket number ourselves, which is why we built Atomic.

Can you on Octotel let me know where you are? We have a rough idea of what's going on, we are busy chatting to some senior guys at Octotel.

dotdan

The issue on Octotel is specific to throughput at peak times. With the size of this thread to effectively deal with the majority of issues like Octotel let's resolve the throughput problem first then take it from there. There is no logical way to do everything at once. If there is poor latency to a game then drop me a PM with the details.

No look you deal with those Octotel issues first. I would be peed of as well if Vumatel was this crap.

I will log a call for reference because something definitely changed in the last 2 weeks in terms of latency to EU on various networks which kinda points to CISP (Maybe that SACS change over thingy?)

dotdan

Comparing Apples with Oranges though.

Some people have had various other issues that come and go but this Octotel examples of sub 1MBit speeds on 200Mbit packages is just on another level. It also seems to show up consistently for Octotel users right at peak usage time of the day.

True, hence why I said above that PBcool hopefully sorts out the Octotel issue first, but I am here to serve as a reminder that there are other issues also going on that needs to be attended to :laugh:

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Oops, I guess a lot has changed since I signed up. I turned it on again.

We currently have one person on trial, and due to our company's size and age providing support for free to trial customers is kind of a one at a time thing.

I guess what people want out of an ISP is to not point the finger, but to have a relationship with their FNO's and get to the bottom of it. We never liked being a ticket number ourselves, which is why we built Atomic.

Can you on Octotel let me know where you are? We have a rough idea of what's going on, we are busy chatting to some senior guys at Octotel.
Blouberg Rise

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
No look you deal with those Octotel issues first. I would be peed of as well if Vumatel was this crap.

I will log a call for reference because something definitely changed in the last 2 weeks in terms of latency to EU on various networks which kinda points to CISP (Maybe that SACS change over thingy?)
Possibly I just need the examples and traces if possible.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Only one way to sort this out, newspaper or carte blance, or ask a mbb reporter to contact them.
I don't have the energy to take it that far.. just easier to get a new ADSL line and go back to that. Or LTE, depending on how much of Telkom's shyte I have to eat in the process.