Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER BEEN more unhappy with an ISP than I am with CI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First they send me a router that only does 100MB on the lan ports, I ordered a 200MB account, now they dont ****ing respond to my tickets!!!!!'
My line is dropping packets to the point that it is unusable!
WORST ****ING ISP!!!!!!!!!!!
 
NEVER BEEN more unhappy with an ISP than I am with CI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First they send me a router that only does 100MB on the lan ports, I ordered a 200MB account, now they dont ****ing respond to my tickets!!!!!'
My line is dropping packets to the point that it is unusable!
WORST ****ING ISP!!!!!!!!!!!
downgrade to 100, you wont notice the difference.
 
Something's still not right. International performance is way lower than usual.
 
FFS not this DDOSing crap again. Do I now need to find a new ISP that wont become a target to regular DDOS attacks.
 
Great......first Crystalweb (evonet) , then Afrihost now Cool ideas

I stand by my point it’s a little pouws that’s got school holidays and he thinks it’s great fun to ruin other people’s internet experience .
 
Great......first Crystalweb (evonet) , then Afrihost now Cool ideas

I stand by my point it’s a little pouws that’s got school holidays and he thinks it’s great fun to ruin other people’s internet experience .

Of course it is. What person in their right mind wakes up and goes "hmm today I'm going to screw over everyones internet. What a great way to spend my day."

Probably some script kiddie with his mom's credit card.

Ugh as if loadshedding wasn't bad enough. Just hope CISP can handle it.
 
Something's still not right. International performance is way lower than usual.

Yes, we turned of some of our DDOS filters again, to just check and get a few packet captures of what was going on.

We can handle it, and have done so many times, since we established our own POP in the UK, where we do DDOS mitigation, using tools (for those that are interested, such as fastnetmon, sflow, and BGP blackholing).

However, since we've been temporarily using Internet Solutions transits whilst we restructure our network these options have not been available to us, since the traffic simply arrives at Rosebank via our IS transit connection in .za and it is kind of pointless to try and mitigate it there, since the traffic has already arrived in South Africa, and is eating up our capacity.

We have made arrangements to deflect the attacks now before they come down to the tip of Africa.

Apologies for the problems caused today -- our dark fibre should go live soon, and then we can switch back to our regular programme of routing through our UK pop, with better latency and built-in DDOS mitigation.

And no, this is not folksy, fluffy spin such as other "krystally" ISP's have done.
 
Yes, we turned of some of our DDOS filters again, to just check and get a few packet captures of what was going on.

...

And no, this is not folksy, fluffy spin such as other "krystally" ISP's have done.

Appreciate the transparency and the response - many thanks.
 
Just signed up for FTTH with Cool Ideas ISP at my new place. Let's see how the application process goes!
 
Is something wrong with the internet in Crawford cape town ? Internet is so slow that I can't even open the speedtest website
 
Definitely something up.. buffering a lot on Hulu, never usually does. CPT, MTN. Speedtests acceptable but about 25% slower than usual, even local
 
Is something wrong with the internet in Crawford cape town ? Internet is so slow that I can't even open the speedtest website
Extremely slow
13212c431fa9f207532f91108ccc4ba5.jpg
 
I've just about had it with non existent support via the ticket system, any advice how to escalate issues?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X