TheRoDent
Cool Ideas Rep
They're generating....
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
They're generating....
no it's speedtest.netThis is a speedtest.co.za
There does seem to be some issues with our Joburg Cape Town
I get that. But you will be surprised at what we do@TheRoDent it would be useful if this could have been logged as a problem earlier, dealing with your support is hard and wastes a lot of time, I am cool that there is a problem, but when I get treated like a muppet it sucks.
We're running a proxy now as per my PM to assist. Best we can do for now. Also, the proxy is on the same network you are all on. It's a neighbor basically.
Our proxy is free.
I don't want to speak too soon or jinx myself but I started using your proxy last night and I was able to stream without any buffering even though my international Speedtests were almost zero with high packet loss.Our proxy is free.
Again, apologize for the drama. This is what I can do now...
We've just made the routing changes for twitch -- depeered them at LINX and now routing via Cogent, which is the same route you traceroute from Vox showed.
Let's see.
So.. my Fibre installation occurred earlier and I received my Archer C20 router after 5pm. I don’t think the router has been configured. How do I go about setting it up? I’ve got the WiFi networks working, but I don’t know if you need any specific access details to connect to Coolideas/the internet.
Not fond of the support hours ending at 5pm.
Pretty sure they close at 8 for Technical Support
Pretty sure they close at 8 for Technical Support
Is that the same email-based ticketing system? I have an open ticket from earlier this afternoon. Looking for a number to call.