Tinuva
The Magician
You lot complain about price, but if the price was low, you would complain about your slow speedtests to international...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
View attachment 629022
yeah the same offering is R6000 as to what CISP gives true uncapped not FUP.
What CISP gives already is perfectly fine if one doesnt like it then they know where to go.
I don’t think the CISP 1gbs package is as competitive to Websquad’s package. I’d much rather go for Websquad.
Is it uncapped ?
Do they offer a trial @websquadza ?Yip, no usage logging.
It's the same as CISP, with the exception that Web Squad runs 200Mbit international and often bursts higher, see my feedback in their thread.
They also don't limit any international traffic that goes via peers.
They clearly say FUP there and those terms love the change with companies these days; plus its a 1 year trial and im not here to go and defend them or sell their product, take it to your own form section as there is no reason to parade here about websquad. If you not happy with CISP's pricing then dont use them and thats it. Vote with your wallet as they all say. The less ridiculous users there are of 1Gb on these already non performing fibre networks the better, dainfern for one is so poor in speed at night no matter the isp you dont get your speed there. Im very happy with what CISP has to offer me and luckily my network is not congested where i stay.Web Squad provides 1000Mbps on local/CDN and 200Mbps on international without local peers. No usage FUP, please read the actual page before making statements.
@PBCool
According to a message that was posted here Octotel worked on node maintenance Cape Gate this morning between 4 and 5 am. Did that happen? All of a sudden for the first time in weeks international is buffering like crazy and speedtest also dropped. Is there any problem you are aware of? Anyone else in this area?
Lol, I hope someone did not go and break something now. Sometimes it is best to leave things alone.Hope you don't get my streaming illness. Although its good to know the maintenance is only bad news![]()
Lol, I hope someone did not go and break something now. Sometimes it is best to leave things alone.
Yes, I did this afternoon. Lets see, maybe it is a bad stream tonight.I know this is going to sound stupid but have you tried rebooting your router since the maintenance?
Please PM me your details, and Duwane will get our probe from Claremont to you tomorrow.
I concur, I would prefer a *1000/200 package, with 1000/1000 for local and 200/200 for international.
Duwane will contact you shortly.PM'd you my details on Wednesday - no-one has contacted me yet
Can anyone tell me if they were able to pay the installation fee (R1725) through PayFast when they signed up? I'm unable to and getting mixed responses from CISP.
What is the issue ? Are you getting an error ?