Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my ping beats yours...
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190310-164854.jpg
    Screenshot_20190310-164854.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 36
Hi Speed,

Yes I'm on the MTN fibre in Lonehill, using Cool Ideas as ISP ... nothing on their website about network issues though

OK I'm in Chartwell North. It all went down hill at around 2am this morning. I do think it's probably an MTN issue though, but have no idea how to actually contact MTN to query.
 
Why is my ping so high? Used to get around 160.

1674e1aa56b06e5879b2113fbd3b73d0.jpg
 
Hi Speed,

Yes I'm on the MTN fibre in Lonehill, using Cool Ideas as ISP ... nothing on their website about network issues though
Nothing we are aware of if it isn't on the notice page nothing wrong with the NNI this time so more than likely MTN related. Please log it for me.
 
@PBCool
Octotel 100/25

This is starting again Octotel, ever since they worked on whatever last week. For the last couple of nights I cannot stream anything.

speed.jpg
 
Openserve are investigating their issue, we are constantly following up awaiting feedback.
 
Please do iperfs and log again for me then give me the ref. Sorry to hear it is cropping up again.

@PBCool

I dont think anyone realises how difficult it is for me to do all these tests. Internet should not be so hard. I have a 71 year old husband that does not know anything about computers, I have neighbours that know even less. Everytime I have to do these things I have to carry laptops and computers around. I not young anymore. I give up.
 
@PBCool

I dont think anyone realises how difficult it is for me to do all these tests. Internet should not be so hard. I have a 71 year old husband that does not know anything about computers, I have neighbours that know even less. Everytime I have to do these things I have to carry laptops and computers around. I not young anymore. I give up.
I'm sorry and I understand the frustration, We can bring it up with them again but the proof always motivates things a bit more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X